27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]

Start from the beginning

The Iclylicians sat in awe as they savored the delicious food before them, a stark contrast to the meager fare they were used to.

However, their surprise quickly turned to shock as they began to drop unconscious, one by one.

Meanwhile, on a powerful-looking warship dedicated to the national security council, high-ranking officials sat in a dimly lit room reviewing classified reports from PhilSecta, a non-government intelligence service founded by the President.

"Sirs, all battalions from Luz99 to Luz110, Viz67 to Viz94, and Minda88 to Minda126 reporting, all Dukedoms are 101% cleared of both demons and monsters in all specified ranges. I repeat, all deployed battalions successfully exterminated dangerous entities in five dukedoms in any angles with zero casualties on our part. All high-ranking officials are asking again for additional food and arms supplies in all designated camps ASAP!"

The tripartite generals of AFP and the AFP Chief listened to the report from a well-known military official, discussing their conclusions and the potential threat of war from neighboring empires.

"We ascertain these two empires want war against us and possibly they knew about our arrival as for the intel we received from those two ladies..." said the AFP Chief, a sense of concern etched on his face. The other generals nodded in agreement, acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

However, it took one sentence to break the atmosphere.

"Congratulations men for this incomparable success-"

"I disapprove of your statement Sir AFP Chief, her majesty, President Luna's inventions save our hundreds of thousands of soldiers"

A glamorous-looking man in green, sitting on his right side promptly stops him further.

"I agree with my twin brother, no material attack could inflict a dent to our indestructible mech suits"

"Yeah, to think we fight those demons handily beyond my expectations"

"Head General of Air Force, let me continue, and Head General of Navy, you don't remember her majesty fighting those much more powerful demons on those videos? They ranked themselves based on their power, and we even need powerful expensive armaments to kill even one ordinary demon"

"Of course, I remember AFP Chief. I hope her excellency comes home safely."

"Speaking of her excellency... do you all receive her instructions regarding this war?"

All three nodded firmly to their superior and synchronously open an encrypted ebook.

Apart from magically advanced nations displayed in front of them, they aren't sure whether the Philippines naval army can defeat those countless ships which each are metal and wooden ships covered in a spherical shape rainbow barrier magic as they learned from Sherhimia, who now works for the PhilSecta.

Aside from the intel gathered, no one knows the scope of such defensive capabilities. Sherhimia can only deduce how strong those barriers are from Heatheran perspective. The Philippines had been isolated for decades and the tripartite generals were unsure how to tackle such unfamiliar technology.

"Everything seems alright, we only need to confront those imperials and apprehend-"

The AFP Chief Jose Raulio, stopped when the men standing outside knocked loudly. The men officials present were irked as they were in a serious meeting.

"My apologies, Sir..."

"Hello, big brothers."

The sight of a beautiful red-eyed maiden entered their rough endeavor, but this intruder was no ordinary teenager anyone could mess with.