"I'm sorry about that, please continue." You urge the teacher before side-eyeing Shinichiro, your hand tightly gripping his wrist so that he won't be able to run to Manjiro again. "Behave, Shin." You say under your breath.

Nodding at you, the teacher, you think it's Manjiro's adviser, continues. "He got into another fight in the playground during recess and normally, we wouldn't really make a big deal out of it if it only happens a handful of times since they're children, but Manjiro has been influencing some of his other classmates, one of them being Baji Keisuke who he met during the first day of school, I'm sure you've met him and his mother."

You nod at that, remembering the rowdy little boy with his little fangs along with his beautiful mother who you had the pleasure of having coffee with while you waited for the kids to finish school.

"We called you here to ask if there's anything that could be influencing Manjiro at home for him to be bringing fights here in school or if something's wrong during class for him to start the fights. And if so, we'd like to coordinate with you on how we can discipline Manjiro-kun since there's nothing that we can really do to him ourselves."

Giving a solemn look at the teachers, your grip on Shinichiro's wrist tightens when you feel him tugging on your hand.

"Thank you so much for calling us about this, we'll make sure to talk to Manjiro about it at home if there's anything bothering him during class. I appreciate your concern for Manjiro." You give a slight bow as the teachers do the same.

"We only try to do our best when it comes to your sons and daughters, Mrs. Sano." The principal says as he gestures to Manjiro who's also holding onto your hand much like your boyfriend.

To the teachers' surprise, Manjiro starts hissing and growling when the principal walks closer to you, the man's footsteps faltering when the growls and hisses grow louder the moment Shinichiro places a hand on Manjiro's shoulder.

"Ah, thank you again and sorry for the trouble." You hurriedly say as you scoop the hissing Manjiro into your arms and start heading outside.

You don't notice the smirk on Shinichiro's lips as he also bows to the stunned teachers. Once outside of the office, you let out a big sigh, tense shoulders relaxing as your boyfriend matches you footsteps, an arm slung around your shoulders as the three of you walk out of the school.

"What the hell was that Shin? Seriously, why would you ask that while in front of the teachers?!" Facing your smiling boyfriend, you can't help but glare at him.

He merely shrugs his shoulders at you. "You were probably eager to know too, right?"

"I wouldn't have asked it while in front of the teachers though."

"So you are saying that you want to know if Manjiro won, right?"

"Of course I would, I'm the one teaching him how to fight, isn't that right, Manjiro?" Nuzzling the blond's cheeks, you press a kiss to his forehead while he grins at you. "I'm the one teaching my baby how to be strong." You proudly declare, loving the way Manjiro's arms tightens around your neck.

"But I'm your baby." Shinichiro sulks beside you, a pout on his lips as he tugs at your arm. "Manjiro's not your baby, I am!"

You don't notice Manjiro's smug smirk as he sticks his tongue out at his older brother. Though you do notice the glare that Shinichiro's giving Manjiro. "Shin, stop glaring at Manjiro. Also, don't get jealous at your own brother, isn't it enough that I'm not denying the Mrs. Sano allegations anymore even though we're not even married yet?" You reason with your boyfriend who immediately perks up at your words.

Skipping his way to your side, he sticks his tongue out at Manjiro. "Beat that, munchkin, your teachers think that I'm her husband and you're our kid."

"They only think that 'cause of me! You wouldn't be dating Y/N if I didn't help you!" Manjiro exclaims as he smacks Shinichiro's cheek with his tiny hand.

An exaggerated gasp leaves Shinichiro's mouth. "Hey! I'm the one who asked her out! And she said yes cause she loves me!"

The two bicker more as you finally start walking home.

"If you two stop arguing then we can stop by at some fast food and get a kiddie meal." At that, the two quiet down, with Shinichiro's arm draped over your shoulder as you continue to carry Manjiro who only tightens his hold on you.

"Can you also buy me a kiddie meal?"

"Shin, you don't even like them."

"But you always spoon feed Manjiro his kiddie meal! I want that too!" You hope that Shinichiro can see your exasperated expression as you give him a quick glance.

"C'mon, please!" He begs as you continue to remain quiet. "Please, just once!

"Fine! We'll get you a kiddie meal too."