Chapter 30

Well, that was not that bad, was it?

You couldn't believe that you lied to them, but somehow, they have been convinced by your act of speech. How did you even manage that? What could they have done anyway, right?

The fact that you were kept hostage in that residence for a long time must've hit them that they were supposed to allow you to explore the town. Here you were now, striding downtown, in hopes of spotting the Church.

It's not like I want to leave the house- to leave them; I want explanations. Only she can answer my problems.

You wished they would not worry about you.

Please, don't worry about me.

Jin POV

"Namjoon, do you think she'll be fine?"

I ask him, the only person who I know can answer my question.

"I don't know, Jin. We don't even know where she's going!"

His worried tone surprises me; this is the first time I've seen him worry to this extent.

Should I send Jungkook after her? If he trails her path, maybe- just maybe if something happens to her, he could inform us through telepathy.

"Hey, Namjoon, what do you think if Jungkook follows her? He has the power of invisibility; she won't even know he's there."

He seemed to concentrate on my suggestion for some time, then nodding his head, he said, "Jin, I think that's a good idea. She could be safer that way, but if she finds out we sent Jungkook, wouldn't she be furious?"

"You're right, but what if something goes wrong? Would you rather risk that or make Jungkook follow her?"

He exhales deeply, "Yeah, I wouldn't risk anything happening to her for the world."

"Don't worry; I will let Jungkook know as soon as possible."

Stating this, I dash around the house looking for Jungkook to find him in Taehyung's room playing a random board game.

"Jungkook."

"Yes, Jin. Were you perhaps looking for me?"

He replied, pausing the game midway, glancing at me. Taehyung, too, gazed at Jungkook and me, confused.

"Jungkook, I want you to follow Y/N."

Y/N POV

"Is this the place where Bora wanted me to come?"

You mutter under your breath, studying the ruins of the Church. The place was half-demolished; you couldn't decipher where the entrance was. Suddenly, you felt a wisp of air from behind, but when you turned around to see who it was: no one was there.

You shrugged the horrible feeling off and began scanning for an opening to enter the Church. Finally, you locate a small space through all the debris for a fully grown man to pass, which of course, meant you could pass easily.

Upon entering the Church, you notice the inside of the Church seemed pretty much normal than how it looked on the outside. There were dried leaves scattered all over along with gravels and bits of red brick.

"Where could she be?"

You wonder out loud; your ears perked, to any foreign noise.

What could've even happened here? It looks so spooky; well, I shouldn't be so surprised considering the spirit of Kang Bora called me here.

Abruptly, you hear the rustling of leaves behind you as if someone stirred so fast that as you twisted, you see the leaves levitating over the ground, slowly falling.

Someone fast? Did they send someone to tail me? No...they wouldn't...

Would they?

You loiter; wandering deep into the Church to find where this bitch is. Yeah, I call her bitch. So what? She didn't even tell me where to find her! How thick can you get?

A sudden vision blocks your view of the Church: it was a vision which showed you the path to follow...but you had to go more further in...

You were quite unsure if you should trust your vision. Have I mentioned I have trust issues? Even with myself.

Hesitantly, you rewind your vision and slowly make your way deep into the Church having no idea what was waiting for you.

A/N: I decided to post today because it's our dear Chimmy's Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOST WARM HEARTED AND LOVING PERSON I KNOW!!🥰🥰💜💜