Chapter 3

Y/N, you'll find out soon enough who we are.

We are waiting Y/N. Come to us.

___________________________________________________

Ugh.

You wake up, yet again, breathing heavily.

Again.

What do they mean? What does it mean by 'soon enough'? A cold chill runs down your spine. You run your fingers through your hair and grab it. "What does it mean?" You start sobbing out of frustration. Wiping your tears, you try to calm down. You lie your head on the pillow and closed your eyes. Soon enough, you drift of to a slumber.

_____________________________________________________

Its morning and since you knew you had to wake up early, you had set your alarm for the job. So, here you are getting ready to go see the mansion. You wear a simple dress you found in your cupboard and decided to do your hair in a ponytail.

 You wear a simple dress you found in your cupboard and decided to do your hair in a ponytail

Being neither rich nor poor, you therefore take a cab to the address the letter had provided. It was a journey of an hour. The driver had told you that this mansion is deep inside the forest so he will drop me off by the near road. You understood and agreed because anyone would know that no car can go in between trees...

About after a good five minutes of wandering, you were met with an open space- a mansion, built right in the middle of the vast area. Gulping, you walk towards the mansion. Step by step; one might think there was no one around, as to how much little sound you produced.

 Step by step; one might think there was no one around, as to how much little sound you produced

You took in every detail; every nook and cranny of this old mansion- or should I say...ancient? It was a sight to see for a person who admired...horror? Nope, definitely myths and immortal creatures. The vintage setting of the mansion made me think how on earth had it ended up in a deserted forest. Well, I shouldn't be the one asking that question as I'm here to live in this...creepy mansion.

Very funny.

No, I don't think so. I, as the Author, would not want to make this particular situation hilarious, in contrary to the frightening- or should I say, serious part of this unusual story.

However, already having reached the door, my hand hovering over the door-knocker; which I suppose was used back in the 19th Century, or not...who cares? Shrugging, you grab hold onto the handle and knock thrice.

Silence...

Since your arrival here, this mansion produced eerie vibes which you didn't want or your liking. Still, silence... There was no sound at all , hell, you could not even hear a cricket. This is wrong, I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't have come here in the first place.

You turned your back to the door, ready to leave.

Bang.

That was the last thing you remember before losing your consciousness .

__________________________________________________________

At last...you are where you belong...with us.

You shoot your eyes open, massaging your throbbing forehead. By this time I'm pretty sure you'll had had enough of these stupid nightmares...don't worry they won't last long.

Still unaware of your surroundings, you keep massaging your forehead. Your vision was blurry, all you could see were a few people around you. With your throbbing head, you couldn't care less.

Ugh.

What do they mean by 'at last you are where you belong'? After a while your blurry vision cleared itself, and at last, you start noticing of the unknown surroundings. You were laying down on a bed; which was devilishly comfortable, and seated around you were, if you had counted precisely, seven men. It wouldn't be nice if I didn't add any adjectives to the word 'men' now would it? As for me, no proper word could describe how these 'men' appeared to me. I couldn't help but ask this utterly foolish question, 'Am I in heaven?' 

Well, not...yet. Not just yet.

Even though I'm having a bunch of adjectives stuck inside my brain cells, I just can't seem to put it into words and describe the angelic features of these 'men'. Let me go straight into it then. Hold on tight cuz from here its gonna be one hell of a ride...

________________________________________________________

From here guys its gonna be pretty tough. Look forward to the story plot!!

Hope you enjoyed!!