Doce

The next few days were...a lot
Oscar threw a fiesta at the house, inviting most of the town. Los Santos we're also celebrating the lives that we're lost days ago.
I woke up that morning to  Mani's cries, surprisingly she didn't wake up Oscar but she did however ruin my beauty sleep.
"¿Qué ocurre? I ask her pulling my baby into my arms.
"Scary dreams". She said sobbing, her little hiccups interrupting mid way.
"It's okay mija, mommy's here to protect you". I told her wiping her tears on her soft face as she nodded. I pull her close and rock her a few times before I hear her little snores again.

Sighing I got up and went to the bathroom, to wash away these past rough couple of weeks.
After the little moment with Oscar a few days again, I ruffled up the guts to tell Christian it was over. While I was at his house, I took the ring off and put it under the pillow, he was stupid enough not to notice it wasn't on my finger, but it shouldn't have been, we shouldn't have been. I'm grateful for Mani and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but I wish me and Christian never existed.
Sighing I finished up and get out the shower.
Hopefully this party can help me escape from my mind..just for a little.

As I left the bathroom I almost collided with Oscar, whom was standing by the door. "Aye Mami you good? He asks pulling me closer, not minding I was still a little wet. "I'm getting there.. I tell him looking at his chest filled with tattoo's.
"You need me you know where to find me ma". He gives me a kiss on my cheek before going into the bathroom.
Walking back into the I see Mani sleeping nicely and my heart warms. She didn't have to wake up to no more glass breaking, screaming or gunshots. She was finally safe..for now. I'll make sure nothing ever happens to me, she's the best thing in my life and made me a better and smarter person I am today.
Smiling, I walk into the closet and change into some shorts and one of Oscars white t-shirts.
After slipping on some shorts I walk
back to the bed and cuddle my baby.

Once word was out there, everyone and their tio's showed up to la fiesta.
I was house and drinks duty, Oscar was on cooking duty and Sad eyes was on music.

Once everyone got settled in and in there own thing I relaxed on the couch for a bit, Oscar came inside and joined me. Slumping next to me I lay my head on his shoulder.
I dropped Mani off at Geny's house since they were celebrating the twins birthday, it'd be nice for her to hang around kids her age for once.

I looked over at Oscar who was already staring at me. "What's on your mind handsome? I ask as my finger traces starts and hearts on his palm.
"Come with me". Oscar stands up and leads me to his room.

Once inside he pins me again the wall, all nerves I had rushes up to my face.
" Stay with me for a bit Hermosa. He whispers, closing the distance between us. My face heats up and stomach gets tingles.
"Parties out there. I points towards the door.
" Just for a bit. He whispers in my ear.
I cross my arms and smile. God this man is doing something to me.
"Look at me.
I turn my head and face him, his eyes scans my body, looking up and Down. "gusta lo que ves? I smile. "You know it Mami". Oscar says biting his lips.
He picks me up and pins me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and he smashes his lips on mine.
I kiss him backing moving my hands to the back of his neck.
He Moves down to my neck, I whimper when he bites down on my skin. He pulls away and pushes me on the bed, removing his shirt.
He comes between my legs And takes my shirt off.
Then there was a knock on the door. He groans and gets up, opens it, it was sad eyes.

" You have a phone call.
He hands him the phone, Oscar looks back at me and closes the door.
I lay my head back and sigh. I could've got some dick tonight...