Diez

Angelina had woken an hour later due to the lack of falling asleep, Instead she decided she really needed a job, despite Oscar's wishes. She didn't want to be financial unstable as she had a child to take care of. Plus she didn't want to be a burden to Oscar and be in his way so long, she knew what it was like to have someone stay with you and do absolutely nothing, that wasn't her plan.
Sighing she gets up and decides to contact her card holder place to get a new card. Angelina had a bit of savings she couldn't be able to spend because she lost access as someone tried to get in. when she called they asked her personal stuff about her name, address verification which she said she had moved and last for digits of social. When she was finished they said they would send her a replacement within a couple of days.
Until then she was gonna spend the money she had on a card Christian gave her, simply because it always had money, he never wanted Angelina to have a job since he wanted to be financially responsible for his whole family but it irked Angelina to not have money she actually earned herself from working hard.
But she was gonna put her pride aside to use the card so she could get a few personal things and Mani clothes. She knew Christian would never ask for the card back knowing him so she didn't feel so terrible about it but there was still a guilty feeling lingering.
She decided to call Cesar and told him to bring Mani here as she planned on taking her child with her. He told her they'll be there soon.
In the meantime Angelina decided to make a small grocery list, since there was two extra people they were gonna have to have more than just beer and tortillas.
As she was, she saw a man on the couch whom she didn't recognize, it was one of Oscar's men.
She decided to not bother him and went to sit outside on the porch since it was getting stuffy being in the house all day.
As she watched she saw Cesar and Mani walking towards the house hand in hand. Mani sees her mom and quickly runs into her arms. "Mommyy! Angelina smiles and holds her daughter close in her arms. "I would stay but I have to go somewhere with my friends, I'll be back later though". Angelina nods and Cesar leaves. "Okay let's go inside for a second, we're gonna go to the store how does that sound? Angelina asks the little girl who pulls away and nods her head happily.
Angelina stands up and they walk into the house, she noticed the guy wasn't on the couch anymore, she put it aside and went into Oscar's room. She set Mani on the bed as she got her changed into one of her shirts and her pair of pants Oscar washed for her from the one night before.

Angelina grabs her keys and walks out the room hand in hand, the man was in the kitchen sitting at the small round table. She remembered she had left her phone somewhere.
Angelina went back and looked in Oscars room only to not find it there, she looks in the bathroom and finally spots it in the kitchen on the counter. Sighing in relief she grabs her phone and just as she's about to head out a voice stops her.
"Aye mama where you goin? The cholo behind her asked. Angelina turn around facing the man on the couch and was surprised, Oscars men usually never bother to talk or even acknowledge her unless it was Sad eyes or someone Oscar forced to watch her. Is that what he was here for?
"Uh I'm taking my daughter to the store, we need some stuff. She says turning back around and grabs Mani's hand as the little girl waited impatiently at the door.
"Alright let's go". The cholo says standing up, he turns off the Tv and grabs his phone and ticks his gun in his pocket.
"I-
"I'm suppose to look after you where you go I go, let's go". He says walking past them out the door. Angelina looks around confused before following out behind the guy.
Somehow they agreed to take his truck since it was bigger, Angelina sat in the front passenger as mani sat in the middle seat in the back.
"So where we goin first mama? He asks pulling out the drive way.
"um probably the outlet Mani needs some clothes. She responds leaning back.
"Aight ma".
"It's Angelina you know..not "ma". Angelina raises her eyebrow at the guy.
"I know I like ma better. He says smirking.
Angelina rolls her eyes and stares out the window.
"What's your name?! Mani asks from the back.
"Me? I'm Big B baby". He says before Angelina snacks his shoulder making him burst out laughing. "Alright alright it's Bruno". He says shaking his head at the girl next to him.

Once they pull up to the outlet Angelina turns to Bruno. "You gon follow us in here too?
"Of course ma I gotta give you style tips. Angelina gives Bruno a death glare as he starts laughing again. "Alright alright I'm joking ma let's go inside". Bruno gets out quickly and gets mani out. "You know she can walk". Angelina says as they walk in the store, Mani in his arms. "Nah she wanna rock with Big B dont she? Mani nods her head and smiles.
Angelina rolls her eyes and begins walking to the kids isle with Bruno and mani trailing behind her.

"Thank you have a nice day Bonita! Bruno says to the cashier lady before grabbing the things and leave.
"I could've paid for that". Angelina says as they got inside the car.
"What man let's a beautiful women pay? Angelina just shakes her head with a grin silently thanking him.
"Alright was next lil ma?
"Ice cream! Mani shouts from the back.
"Icecream it is then. Bruno says glancing over at Angelina who seemed to have a genuine smile on her face.

"Hey thanks for accompanying us today, I actually had fun". Angelina says genuinely to Bruno. "Anytime ma I got you". He gives Angelina a wink before shutting his car off. The two get out and this time Angelina gets mani out as she was knocked out cold and Carrie's her inside.
Once they got inside she saw Oscar and some of his men on the couch, they all looked stressed out and tired. Oscar looks up and quickly gets up, Angelina could tell he was angry but didn't understand why.
"Where the fuck have you guys been?! Oscar asks angrily at the two adults.
Angelina looked taken back. "We just went to the store, Mani needed some clothes. Angelina explains. Oscar shakes his head and runs a hand down his face. "You can't be gone for fucking hours and not say anything! I thought something happened to you! And you! Oscar walks towards Bruno. "Why didn't you answer your fucking phone?! ¡Hay una puta guerra en este momento!
"lo siento jefe, I lost track of time but I was with them the whole time nothing happened.
"Aye jefe its late why don't we all sleep on it and come back to it tomorrow? Sad eyes suggested tired from the long day they had.
"Fine". Oscar gives one last glare to Bruno before walking off to his room.
Angelina stands shocked and confused with Mani in her arms. Didn't he want Bruno to watch over her, he never acted like that towards her ever. As soon as Oscars door slammed his men got up in relief and went home, except Bruno and Sad eyes.
Sad eyes waited till everyone cleared out before sighing and coming up to Angelina. He pulls her into a hug softly before kissing her forehead and pulling away. "It's alright, it's not your fault, he's just stressed out". He tells her whispering, Angelina just nods before putting Mani down on the couch as her arms got tired.
"Ima get the bags from my trunk I'll be back". Bruno says clearly unaffected by the whole situation, he must be used to Oscar ways.
Sad eyes chuckles before going over to Mani and giving her a goodnight kiss on the forehead.
"Alright this is it ma". Bruno says placing all the bags down. So he's a one trip kind of guy. "Thank you so much". Angelina tells him genuinely. "You know I gotchu.
"Aight let's go I'm tired. Sad eyes says standing up. Bruno nods and leaves to go in the car but Sad eyes stops for a second for Angelina. "Just give him a little bit, he'll come around". Sad eyes gives her a wink before leaving the house.
Now that it was completely quiet and sat on the couch next to a snoring Mani and laid down not realizing how tired she was.

OCSCARS POV-

Oscar walks into the house agitated and exhausted along with Sad eyes and Matteo, their day hadnt gone as planned as they went to their pick up only for there to be a shootout. They all go split ways as the two men sit on the couch and Oscar goes to his room. Expecting to see Angelina and Mani but he doesn't see neither, walking back out his room he went into Cesar's room to find it empty also.
He picked up the phone Angelia multiple times letting it only lead to voicemail, than he called Rubys house and Cesar phone but neither know where they are. Oscar angrily slams the phone down before picking it back up and calling Bruno who was suppose to be watching over them only for his phone to be ringing on the couch.
Oscar went into his room before slamming the door, he tried to think of possibilities that could've happened to Angelina. Maybe she went back to Christian, maybe she ran away because she was afraid, maybe she went back to her own family, maybe something happened and she got into the wrong side of the town, maybe she was out there somewhere with Mani, lost-
Oscar tried to clear his thoughts but everything made him more angrier, maybe she just left him. That made him more scared than anything.
He drowned himself out with drinks to hide his emotions, he even pitied himself, how can he somehow make everyone leave him.
A few knocks were heard on the door before it opened. "Oscar man..don't let Angelina see you like this, she just left from Christian, you know how he was...Sad eyes explained to Oscar not wanting to see her hurt anymore.
"She's probably gone anyways". Oscar brushes off and takes another swig. "Come on Oscar her phone probably died she didn't leave I'm sure of it man". He tried to explain again.
"Whatever". Oscar ignores him taking another swig.