I

I was running, I was sweaty and out of breathe but I refuse to stop. It felt never ending, the green car that followed me refused. I turn into a alley and hid behind a dumpster.
I saw the car drive by about 4 times. I tried to quiet down my breathing, but that didn't work when I feel hand wrap around my hair and drag me out in the open alley. It was 4 Prophets over me. They started kicking my stomach and back, while one of the guys gripped hair again and held the gun up to my neck. "One last chance Galindo". Delo said tightening the grip on hair.
"I don't know where the fucking money is pendejo!"
He balls his fist up and I close my eyes waiting for the blow to come but it doesn't as we're interrupted by gun shots.
They all run away except for the one gripping my hair.
"Delo come on what're you doing! One of his mates yell to him before running off.
"Next time I see you, your mine". He says then taps my chin three times with the gun before sprinting away.
I let myself fall to the ground as my body gives in from all the kicks and punches. I groan and push my body against the wall. I was back in Freeridge, I wasn't suppose to be here.
I reach in my back pocket and pull my phone out, scrolling thru the contacts I call the only people I know in freeridge.
Leaning my head back against the wall I wait for the call to pick up...or not.
After two rings I hear it pick up. "Angelina?
His voice felt so comforting, it was nice to hear it after such a long time.
"Hey..Cesar". I breath out feeling like something was crushing my chest.
"It's really you? Gosh Angelina I missed you much, im glad you called!
I chuckle. "I missed you too bud..
"What's wrong you sound..
"I need some help.. im back in freeridge and I've just been jumped by the Prophets..
"What?! Where are you?! He asks, I could hear the panick in his voice.
"Any alleyway near W4th st.
"We're coming soon.
He hangs the phone up, sighing I put the phone back in my pocket and let my head drop between my legs.

"Angelina? Angelina?!
I open my eyes and look up hearing my name. My eyes are met with a blurry Cesar, and someone behind him talking, I couldn't quite make out who it was.
Cesar rushes over to me and asks me a bunch a questions I couldn't fully understand what he was saying. My eyes close and my head falls indicating my body was giving up on me.
"Aye she's barley breathing save them for later hermano". I hear another familiar voice say.
"Well if you would help me we could take her to the car".
"I won't need your help, just open the door". The voice says before I hear footsteps coming towards me.
I feel large hands on my lower back and one on my legs, then I'm lifted into the air.
"Should we take her to the hospital". I hear Cesar ask. No! I try to wiggle my body a bit.
"no- no hospital please". I squeak out trying my best to speak. But my throat hurt, everything hurt.
"Alright Hermosa but you know I'm not the best doctor". The man carrying me says as he puts me down in the car.
The last thing I can hear is my breathing then darkness.

I wake up once I feel my body jolt, looking around I notice I'm in a car, I remember bits from earlier.
"Your awake". I look up and see Cesar and..
"Oscar? I asked surprised, I haven't seen Oscar and Cesar for years, I called Cesar a couple times but then all communication cut off after a year or so because I wasn't allowed to.
"Wassup Hermosa? He shuts the vehicle off and turns to look at me.
"We'll don't you look like shit? He laughs making me flip his off.
I try to sit up using my arms but a sharp pain hits my torso and I hiss letting my body fall back down on the seat.
"Hey easy easy". Cesar says getting out the car and opening the door.

Cesar opens the door as Oscar holds my numb body bridal style. We walk in the semi-familiar house. It looked and smelled the same bringing complete comfort to me. Cesar immediately went to the freezer and go some ice, while Oscar sat down on the couch still holding my ruined body.
I haven't seen him in so long I wanted to sink in comfort to his touch, Cesar comes back over with the ice and a rag and hands it to Oscar before plopping back on the couch, making the me wince in pain from the sudden movement.
Oscar doesn't notice and lifts my shirt up gently and places down the rag on my side.
I whined slightly feeling coolness of the rag against my cuts.
"Sorry Hermosa, told you I wasn't no doctor".
Oscar says lifting the rag from the spot and moving it to another, I bury my face in his chest waiting for the pain to be over soon. Feeling every pain of a cut I groan In pain, thankfully it's muffled against Oscars chest but the pain keeps coming.
"Oscar I think we should seriously take her to the hospital or atleast call someone..

Characters; Main.
Angelina yu Osanta (Galindo)
Oscar Diaz (Spooky)
Cesar Diaz
Christian Yu
Mani yu galindo
Sad eyes