Siete

Angelina had spent almost the whole night in the freezing shed, her stomach was in excruciating pain and she felt like she was gonna pass out at any second. Angelina tried to remember good times, like times she would go hold Mani and sing her bedtime stories to sleep, or times would she would play hide and seek with her when no one was around. She wish it was like that again, Christian would barley be home so they'd had the house to themselves until he basically moved his whole crew in. No matter how many time she told Christian she was uncomfortable with all his male friends in the house only because she knew how ruthless they were, he didn't listen and brushed her off. Like usual.

Hearing the shed being unlocked Angelina quickly hid under the small blanket and pretended she was asleep. Once the doors were open she didn't move an inch and kept her breathing normal. His footsteps had gotten closer and stops right in front of her, Christian pulls the blanket down until her neck and observed her. Angelina's heart beated fast, in an alarming way, unexpectedly she felt his hand caressing her hair. "I'm sorry I had to do it this way, it kills me to see you like this, but you have to learn someway". Without any other words he picks Angelina up bridal style and takes her back to the house.

About 2am, Angelina was in bed she felt her stomach in more pain, mostly in her abdomen and lower back. Noticing her whimpering behind her, Christian sits up and turns the lamp on. "What is it? Christian asks Angelina tiredly.
"M-my stomach". She breathes out painfully. Her eyes squeezing close tightly, with both her hands clutching her stomach. Christian alarms went off in n his head. He removes her hands from her stomach and lifts up her shirt. Christians face turns from horror to rage.
"Who did this to you? He pulls her shirt down trying to remove the image from his head. Someone was gonna die today for sure. Angelina shakes her head with tears in her eyes. "They'll kill me.. Angelina was worried they'd come after her family, somehow listening.
Christian chuckles angrily. "You know who I am sweetheart? I'll kill you if you don't tell me".
"D-Delo...3 other people but I couldn't see".
Christians eyes narrow. "We'll go to the hospital in the morning".
Christian gave her pain and sleep meds before checking on Mani then leaving the house. An eye for an eye.

"She's okay, she suffered minor injuries.. um there is something though.. the doctor says taking off his glasses.
"Well spit it out. Christian says irritable.
"She has suffered a miscarriage..
that's the first thing Angelina heard when she woke up. Bright lights surrounded her and invaded her eyes. The smell of disinfectant filled her nostrils. A miscarriage huh?
It wasn't her first one, not even close.
"Seeing her results from past miscarriages, it seems that..Angelina will not be able to have kids..ever". The doctor says before leaving the room. Those words were like a stab in the heart, it feels the air has been knocked from her and she was struggling to breathe. Christian rushed to her side, holding her. "Breathe Ang Breathe. He rubs her back in circular motions breathing with her. She listens to his voice and focuses on the vibrations of her back.

At first Angelina thought Christian wasn't affected by the news, but she was wrong. The second Christian got home he was an animal, he completely changed again, throwing things, yelling and taking his anger out on Angelina. All she could do was let him, she had no fight left in her body to fight him back, but she wouldn't let him even come near Mani's room. His men were confused and super drunk so they blamed it on Angelina making the house go crazy. They broke her things, punched her around like a rag doll, burned her with cigarettes and drenched her in alcohol, made her feel worst then an object. After hours of torture from his men, they eventually passed out and left her alone.
Angelina ran up to the bathroom and hid away in the shower. Her body was in severe pain, every limb felt like pins and needles. She turned the shower on her as she sat on the floor and sobbed. For hours and hours until she eventually passed out. Cold and defeated.