IIII

"Cesars a close friend, known him for a long time. I say.
" I've never heard of you? She raised an eyebrow.
"I just came back in town". I shrug not caring for this conversation, I worry for Oscar and Cesar.
" So y'all are "close friends"? She asks.
"Si hes my hermano. I say smiling.
She smiles back at me. "Oh okay.
We all chat for a minute until it was dinner time. They all ate at the table but I couldn't eat.
After they Ruby and his friends go to his room. While I go outside. Its been a couple of house already maybe 3. It shouldn't take that long...
I lay on the couch when I hear a long horn. It went on for about 10 seconds probably waking the whole neighborhood. Ruby and his friends come out his room. "what the hell is that? Ruby says.
I shrug sitting up. I walk towards the door when someone grabs my shoulder.
"wait why open it , what if its some psycho killer!? Jamal says.
"doubt it. I say.
I open the door and see Oscars car. The other follow me out. Oscar gets out his car and walks towards me.
"Oscar". I wrapping my arms around his neck.
" Mi amor. He whispers in my ear.
He puts me down. "Where's Cesar? I ask him.
" at the house. Oscar looks tired, worn out maybe. What happened?
"Lets go. He says walking towards the car.
I wave at them saying goodbye and following Oscar to his car.

Once we arrive Cesar was sitting on the porch and then stands up when he sees me.
" Angel. I hug him tightly.
"You okay? I ask Him worried.
" Si Mi amor, everything good now. He says but I'm unconvinced.
We go inside and sit on the couch
"Angel what are you wearing? Oscar ask.
"clothes. I reply almost rolling my eyes at him.
"Those pieces of fabric ain't clothes"

"Are you gonna tell me what happened? I ask looking at both of them.
"Not tonight". Oscar replied tiredly.
"you guys should go get sleep". I say looking at both of them.
"Ive got to watch the house. Oscar says as if he isn't half asleep already.
"I can watch it go!
Cesar looked at me.
"Angelina I'm not gonna let you watch the house". Oscar says with a look on his face.
"Don't make me repeat myself Oscar. I glare at him.
"Yes mam". He says licking his lips leaning towards me. I laugh and push him away from me. "Go both of you now!
They both get up and go to their rooms. I hear lights click off and I'm relieved.
" Mi amor?
I turn around to sleepy Oscar.
"Si?
'Will you join me? He asks. I thought I was suppose to watch the house.
I chuckle and walk into the room. I laid down and Covered myself with the blanket.
Oscar wraps his arms around me.
" Goodnight Angel.
"Night Oscar.