I clear my throat and turn to Lucas and Kena, "What are you guys going to order?" My fingers flip through the menu as I read about the delicious foods.

"I think I might go with the pasta." Kena says.

"Hope you choke on it." Vincent mumbles under his breath. I send him a glare and he sends one back.

"Steak seems nice." Theo said, showing Sienna the pictures to which she makes a face at. Sienna hates steak with a passion. The four of them chatter amongst each other to find out what to order for their meal.

I would've given my input but before I could, I felt Vincent's hand on my thigh. I tense at the sudden action and his cool rings which he notices. I shot him a glare and he only smirked back at me.

He leans in, "Can we go home?" He whispers, his hand getting higher and higher, almost under my dress. My legs close and he takes that into recognition. I make sure nobody's looking at us, and thankfully everyone is too busy eating or talking.

I smack his hand, "Behave, Vincent." I grit.

He rolls his eyes and puts his hand back into his lap, "Fine." He mumbles, resting his chin on his hand. He looked like a giant baby.

We ordered pretty soon after and the food came pretty quick. Vincent's hand kept finding their way back to my body, more specifically my thigh. I almost cut his fingers off with the knife they gave us.

I shove his hand away again, "Vincent, we're in public."

"So?" He shrugs.

I sigh, knowing there's literally no point in arguing with him, "Just eat your food."

He points to me, "I want to eat this though." He said, making my head whip over so fast I almost broke it. What did he just say? Lord help this man.

He snickers at my reaction before shoving more noodles into his mouth, pretending as if he never said anything. Kena notices my reaction and raises an eyebrow in curiosity. I shake my head and wave it off.

We finished our food pretty much right after that. We thought of going to an ice cream shop for dessert but Vincent was quick to shut that down. I didn't force him. He survived a whole two hours without ripping someone's head off.

I was proud of him.

He remained quiet most of the night. There were some times where he couldn't resist and chimed in with an insult or a sarcastic comment but other than that, I'd say he's been pretty good.

The waitress arrived at our table to hand us the bill. She stood pretty close to the table and on Vincent's side. He scoots his chair closer to mine and grabs my fingers to keep in his grasp.

He seemed distressed as he turned his entire body to me. My lips crack a smile and give his hand a reassuring squeeze. He was an adorable little shit. He squeezes mine back, letting me know he's okay.

Vincent doesn't let go of my hand as he fishes into his pocket for his wallet. He puts a few 100 dollar bills on the table and stands up. The waitress happily accepts the tip he gave her and moseys on over to the next table.

"You okay?" I asked him, getting up from my seat.

He nods, "Yeah. I should wrap myself into a bubble so nobody comes too close."

I laugh as I lead him outside and wait for everyone else to join us so we can say our goodbyes. Kena and Sienna went to the bathroom and obviously Theo and Lucas were waiting for them.

"Then how would I kiss you?" I tilt my head, pushing his hair back.

"I'll take you in the bubble with me." He pauses, as if he's thinking, "You know what? We should go live on our own island."