fourty seven; kiss with a fist

Start from the beginning

"We're in trouble."

"Alice and Jasper ran away."

"The Volturi are coming."

"We need your help."

It was as if a two year old had possessed the body of Delilah George as she placed her hands on her eyes and repeatedly stamped her feet on the floor, all while making a horrible groaning noise.

She hated people talking at the same time.

It wasn't hard to let each other speak. Even with her advanced hearing she couldn't pick up every individual thing.

"One at a time, please!"

Now that it had come to it. No one really wanted to tell Delilah the truth.

"Well....." Bella started.

"You see......" Olivia continued.

"This thing happened......" Emmett joined.

"Irina saw us." And Edward finished.

"Finally, we're getting somewhere." Delilah crossed her arms, "Now please, continue."

"Bella and Jacob were out catching snowflakes with Renesmee. She liked to show Bella what she had caught-"

"-She was jumping into the air and catching them." Bella elaborated.

"She was levitating?" Delilah liked this kid, but she got weirder the more she learnt about her.

Edward chose to ignore that question, "Irina saw her. Bella didn't get a chance to speak to her, if she did then she could have explained that Renesmee isn't an immortal child."

Edward paused, waiting for Delilah to ask her question, "Like the one her mother had?" He nodded his head, "Cauis told me about it."

At the time Delilah had thought horrible things about Irina's mother. She had sentenced a whole town to death just because she wanted a child. But Delilah kind of understood it now, she loved the boy. He was her child after all, her love for him would be unconditional. It wasn't that Delilah was justifying her actions, but a part of Delilah related to the boy. She had probably killed the same amount of people as the boy, and she hoped her mother would still love her if she knew.

However, that was just the English Literature student in Delilah talking.

"So what, she thinks Renesmee is an immortal child?"

"Yes, and she's gone to the Volturi."

Once Delilah had processed Edward's words she almost exploded. It all made sense now. That's why they were letting her stay with them. That's why they hadn't been the meanest to her. And that's why they were letting her get so close to Renesmee. They were using her.

Again.

"That's why we need you."

Delilah squinted at Bella, "What?"

The timing of Delilah's arrival was perfect. She had arrived just as Alice had left, which quite worked out for them. Sure Alice knew things, but Delilah knew people. They were equally as useful as each other.

Obviously Carlisle knew people, as did Esme, and Edward. But they didn't know people like Delilah did. Delilah knew Kathryn, and all the other powerful vampires. She could possibly even deter the Volturi, everyone knew Jane wouldn't hurt her.

"We're gathering wittiness. People that can tell the Volturi that she's not a threat...... We need you, and your contacts."

Delilah scoffed, her eyes meeting Bella's, "Absolutely not."

"We're not asking you to fight them."

"I don't care what you're asking," Delilah almost growled, "If you think I'm going to go and stand in front of my friends, and drag my best friend to do it with me. All for some family I'm not even a part of, you are seriously deluded."

"You are part of this family." Carlisle spoke, "You always will be."

"Bullshit." She spat, meeting his eyes, "Was I part of this family when I was killing people in the Volturi, huh? Then how come I never heard from you? Jane's texted me since I've been here, so has Kathryn. You think they're happy I'm here? Fuck no. But they support me, because that's what family do. When have you ever supported me?"

"Do you know what, Delilah?" Rosalie stepped forward, "Fuck you."

Carlisle gasped, clearly taking on the role his wife would, "Rosalie."

"No, Carlisle. Fuck her." She flung her arm at the girl, "I'm so sick of you victimising yourself. Every time you're here you tell some sob story about how we ruined your life." Rosalie walked forward, "How about this? You ruined your own life, Delilah. Because that's what you do, you ruin things."

"I hate you." Delilah whispered when Rosalie was close to her.

It was weird, but in that moment Delilah felt like she really meant those words.

"Everything good that has happened to you, you've ruined." Rosalie ignored Delilah's words, even though she could feel the sting, "You ruined Maya by taking away her memory. You ruined my family by constantly making their life hell. And you'll ruin Mary, just like you ruin everything...... face it, Delilah. Everything bad that has happened has been your fault, and you're so up your own ass that you can't accept it." Rosalie took a deep breath, "Now get out of my house, and stay away from my family."

For a few seconds Delilah just looked at Rosalie in disbelief. "Eat shit." She finally spat in her ex lovers face.

Delilah was always above the belief that her and Rosalie would always be on and off like a light switch. But now, this light was never turning back on.

"Leah was right, we are happier without you."

The brunette stepped away from Rosalie, looking around the room at everyone's faces. No one could look at her, no one could even defend her.

So it all must be true then.

Delilah walked to the top of the stairs, stopping once she reached them, not turning around as she spoke her last words.

"I hope they rip you limb from limb."

i need to know if u prefer megan fox as delilah or nina. cos i'm watching jennifer's body rn and she fits so well. but obvi kathrine also fits so well.

but also omg this story is so up and down. but it's all the drama, i just love it. lmk ur thoughts.