epilogue

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

"You look good." Heeseung said out looking at me with a soft smile as I returned his compliment as well as his smile and got inside the car. The guy lightly hugged me and started driving. "It's been a long time since our families had dinner together." He said out as I hummed agreeing with him. "Yup." Saying our, I looked outside as the snow fell covering the roofs of the many houses along the cold and quiet street. The drive to Heeseung's house was smooth and without any issues and soon we were in front of the palace like house.

Heeseung wore his long coat and got outside. The guy swiftly took the chance and opened my side of the door like a gentleman only to receive a playful scoff from me making him chuckle. "Let's go." I said out holding his hand as we walked towards Heeseung's parents house. "Here they are!" The door was opened by Mr. Lee as he let out a happy laugh seeing us both. "Hello Mr. Lee." I bowed respectfully as he nodded and let us in.

Walking inside even more we reached the dining area where everyone was already seated. Jake and Sunoo were sitting face to face at the other end of the table as I sat in front of Mrs. Lee who just smiled at me. Heeseung sat beside me as my dad sat at the other side. "How are you Heeseung?" He asked him as my boyfriend bowed to the elderly man and replied to him immediately.

And the meal started.

-

Heeseung's POV

We were silently eating and there weren't much sound heard other than the metal sound of the utensils here and there. "So how long have you both been together now?" Seohyun's father asked as I looked at him with my big doe eyes ready to reply. "One and a half year, I believe." Seohyun nodded as the old man got back to eating. "Have you both started thinking about taking another step towards this relationship?" My mother said out out of nowhere as it confused both of us as to what exactly she meant. She sighed looking at our confused faces. "I meant are you thinking about your marriage yet?"

She repeated herself rephrasing her previous sentence catching us off guard. Well Seohyun more to be honest, as the girl beside me started choking on her food hearing my mother. I helped her by patting her back and offering her some water as the older people as well as the other two younger ones looked at us quietly. "So..?" My father hinted us to continue by answering my mother's question as I looked at Seohyun who looked down.

Smiling once, I looked back at them again. "I think we should." I replied to them as I felt the girl looking at me from the corner of my eyes. "Good. The earlier, the merrier." My mom ended her statement with it as I nodded. And it was silent again.

Sunoo's POV

The conversation had basically turned into the older ones discussing about Seohyun and Heeseung hyung's marriage. It wasn't exactly an awkward conversation but watching my sister's pale face, I could tell she felt uncomfortable but her boyfriend was too busy in his own imaginations to get the hints.