3. rude enough

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"Aggghhhhhhh!" A large file approached my way in thin air as I quickly dodged it. My eyes widened seeing the girl's scream. She was pissed. Anger issues I see. Her assistant tried to get to her and grab the glass show piece from her as she didn't wait a minute before throwing it on the ground breaking it into pieces. Yang Jungwon sighed standing up straight now and boldly approaching the angry missy.

"That was the birthday gift your brother gave you." He sounded so done at this point. Almost seemed like he was too used to his boss's anger to even be scared. I stood in front of the door not knowing what to say as Kim Seohyun frustratedly sat on her office chair hiding her face with her hair.

"Tskk that annoying bitch." She whispered slightly as I chuckled hearing her not so formal words. "Seems like someone is triggered." I bit my lip raising one of my eyebrows to meet her dark eyes. Rolling her eyes, she stood up violently and grabbed her bag making her way towards me. "Listen. Don't meddle in my business."

Ouch.

Giving me a shoulder push she left the room as Yang Jungwon bowed to me apologizing while I stood there scoffing. Interesting. And hot. Following the two I met the girl I met at first again as I noticed her name before passing by. Hwang Hyuna.

Pretty.

Swiftly getting inside the CEO's car I left them both shook as Jungwon looked back raising his eyebrows. But he kept quiet and so did Ceo Seohyun. She probably knew I was going to stay with her.

Seohyun's POV

I saw the text message from my dad which told me Lee Heeseung was gonna stay in my house for the time being. So keeping silent I sighed hitting my head on the soft cussion of the car closing my eyes.

Feeling the dude's stare by my side I opened my eyes to see his deer eyes as he softly smiled at me. "CEO Choi acted pretty shitty not gonna lie." I know that. I could see he was trynna befriend me but I just ignored his innocent face looking outside.

"Guess you don't wanna be friends." The so called heir chuckled moving to his side as I closed my eyes once again to get some peace.

-

Heeseung's POV

The car stopped in front of a drooling scenery as my eyes checked out the lavish house that the angry miss owned. Lavish enough to show anyone that she was the CEO of one of the biggest companies of Korea. And she made sure everyone knew that, I smirked seeing her name tag before getting inside as Kim Seohyun swiftly took control and opened the door.

Well the house was appealing from outside. But not from inside.

"Noona I told you so many times to get a helper or something." Jungwon frustratedly grabbed the empty coffee packets as Seohyun didn't bother to listen to anyone. She made her way upstairs as I saw the messed up living area of the CEO. "Uhm so..?" Eyeing the young assistant, he noticed me as he abruptly came towards me.

"Oh yes Noona told me that the room beside her one is where you'll be sleeping." He said out pointing at the closed door upstairs as I gave him a soft smile before patting his back. "Also-" I stopped waiting for him to finish as he bit his lips returning the warm smile. "-stay alive I guess hyung." I chuckled not knowing what sort of reaction I should have given to that sentence. Should I be worried about staying or be happy bout the fact that the young assistant with dimples seemed to not hate me like his boss.

"Yes I will Jungwon-ah."

The working man left the house as I stared at the dirty house for a while before sighing. "What did I get myself into?" Slightly whining I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. Freshening up, the stomach cells seemed to have emptied up as it showed it's growling every now and then.

The kitchen was somewhat acceptable. But did I know Miss Seohyun never entered her kitchen to actually mess it up. I knew it the moment I opened the fridge to see nothing but dozens of soju bottles. Being a not so big fan for alcohol, I knew soju wouldn't be my dinner.

The door upstairs opened as I saw Seohyun with her tired eyes walking down the stairs. She grabbed one of her files from the table before eyeing me and was about to leave but I stopped her. "Wait-" she stopped not turning back. "Won't you eat anything?" The girl sighed looking at me.

"If I did then my fridge wouldn't be empty." Point. I slightly pouted. "What about me?" She seemed annoyed. "Order something. I don't care." With that she left the door as I glared at her back scoffing. Taking out my phone I ordered food for the two of us not caring about the heartless lady.

-

Seohyun's POV

I put on my glasses staring at the file as I felt a knock from outside the study room. "Don't come-" and the door opened as I threw the file on the table standing up to see Mr. Lee with a bag. "I'm not a 'i don't care' person like you so here you go." He put forward the bag of food as I stared at it for a while and then looked at him.

"First, I never told you to care about me. Second, I don't need it. You can take this back or just throw it." My anger level was never down. I was too stressed to eat anything but I should have controlled my words. "You should eat something though-" "I told you I don't have dinner." I slammed the door against his face not letting him finish as I closed my eyes trying to stay calm.

"Keep your fucking anger in control Kim Seohyun."

I said to myself hoping to not get pissed over someone innocent again.

-

Heeseung's POV

"Bruh what does she think of herself?" I ranted to myself in my soliloquy while eating my food binge watching sweet home as the missy's rude words made their way to my mind every now and then. And it reminded me once again that being kind to others is never helpful to your own self.

The girl got out as I peeked through the living room seeing her walk to the kitchen. Grabbing a cup, she made her simple daily dose of coffee as I stared at her. Drinking only coffee won't help her. Coffee increases stress. Sighing I got back to my show, mind still lingering towards her. She doesn't eat anything but drinks coffee and probably alcohol too. It's almost 2am so she stays up till late as well. What an unhealthy strict routine.

Is that how she became one of the top CEOs?

| | • • • • • | |

Ahh it hasn't even been a week I started this book but i already feel so demotivated

Please vote and comment if you like reading this book so that I know that I have readers waiting for updates and who like this book..