47. laughter and cries ♡

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

I breathed heavily speed walking outside the place. Walking down the empty street, I felt nothing but anger grow more and more inside me. I was angry. I was very angry and it was getting intolerable. She left me so easily. Literally so easily. The girl had no hopes of us being together just because my mom made her question things. She let herself get wronged so easily. "Heeseung!" Her voice rang down my ears but I didn't stop. Why should I?

"Please Heeseung. Hear me out!" She ran behind me not being able to catch up to me. "Please!" I stopped on my tracks and looked back at the girl who stopped and stared back at me panting. "Why? Why should I even stop? You were ready to let me go forever so just leave now." I harshly told her before leaving her alone but she didn't give up and continued running behind me to catch up to me. "Lee Heeseung stop."

I stopped for one last time not facing her as I heard her pants from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm very sorry." She said out as I scoffed looking at another direction. "I know I shouldn't have ever given up on you but I thought your mom would seperate us either way." Her words made me angry. She was guilty. But it made me angry. She had no trust in our relationship all along, did she? "Look, I am dumb. I listened to her and broke your heart. I'm immature Heeseung. I don't have the conscience to do anything other than business. I look at everything through my brain."

I looked down as she talked from behind. She really won't give up. But I was angry too. I had every right to be angry at her for days. "But you made me open up my heart Heeseung. I know I'm probably the worst person for you after everything happened. But I love you okay. Everyone thinks I can never give you what other girls can give like affection, time and yes it isn't a lie. I can't do all these and will keep pushing you away." The girl's voice weakened as she breathed.

"But I do it thinking you'll pull me back towards you. Today you aren't doing it. Why would you after everything I have done.. goddamn it I know I keep messing up bad but I just.." I felt her slow down as it was quiet for a while. I wanted to leave but I couldn't. I didn't want to hear but I couldn't walk away. "I can't even explain at this point..." She whispered as I heard her voice break slightly. The girl sniffled and got herself back to a piece. "You're free to keep walking or turn around, I won't say anything. Just remember that I'm truly sorry.. and I love you." She said one last time.

Seohyun's POV

My arms were shaking and I was nervous. I was nervous to death. What would have happened if Heeseung actually didn't turn back? It would all end, right? I would lose all my chances. I couldn't help but feel that he wouldn't look back at me and pull me to him once again. My eyes got watery as I stared at his still back. He didn't move for a while doing nothing as I slowly started losing hopes.

I waited for his action but my hopes all clashed into pieces as he started walking away from me breaking my heart completely. I bit my lips knowing I probably lost Lee Heeseung forever. "No.." I slowly said looking at the back which was now walking away from me. Looking at the guy who I hurt so much. But I deserved it all. A drop of tear fell of my eyes as I tried not breaking down right at the spot.
And so I turned around, with no hopes left. Walking slowly I went to the opposite direction sobbing silently.

But stopped when I felt someone wrapping his hands around me. "I knew it."

Flashback

Two nights earlier

Heeseung's POV

I was devastated after Seohyun told me to leave. With wet eyes I walked to my car to leave the place. My heart just broke hearing her. About to get inside the car, I got stopped by a few people running towards me. "Heeseung hyung!" I looked behind to see the twoyoung guys running towards me. I wiped my tears away as Sunoo came in front of me panting.

"You're here." He said as I slowly nodded. "Did you meet Seohyun noona?" Jungwon asked me as I looked down not wanting to remember what had just happened. "It's over.." I said out slowly as the two male simply stared at me with their sad eyes. I sniffled about to get inside my car again but stopped. "Hyung stop." Sunoo stopped me. "You need to know something." He said out as I confusingly looked at him. "Sis told me to not tell you anything about this but I can't just see you two dumbasses let go off each other."

He said out sighing before looking at me with his serious eyes. "What is it?" And then he started.

-

"It was all your mom's doing." I drove to my house feeling more than angry after Sunoo told me everything. All I could feel inside me right now was hatred. Hatred towards the woman who took care of me for my entire life. But she was also the one who's willing to destroy my life with her own hands right now.

I got inside the house and walked to my parents' room as I saw my dad on the way. "What is it Heeseung?" I immediately reached out to him with my helpless eyes. "Dad please. You know what mom did, don't you? Please do something.."

Flashback ended

"I knew it." I wrapped my arms around the crying girl as she froze. "I knew it all along dummy." I whispered by her ears as she stood there confused. "W-what?" Seohyun sniffled as I sighed. "Sunoo and Jungwon told me everything. How you tried not to listen to my mom but she blackmailed you." I told it to her as she faced me. Looking at her red eyes, I couldn't hold myself any longer. "I'm sorry." She said out looking down as I wiped her tears away while she just stared at me. "Will you forgive me?" She said out nervously making me chuckle.

"I love you Seohyun." I said out cupping her cheeks as I felt her pout before she started crying catching me off guard. The girl didn't even care about her 'no crying' rule anymore. She just let it all out in front of me while keeping her head down as I felt bad for her. "I'm so sorry Heeseung. I don't want to let go off you. I won't do it ever again. I'm not scared of your mother anymore." She said out with her muffled voice as I chuckled finding her adorable right now.

"Aww the cold hearted CEO is crying." I said out trying to make her laugh but she just cried out more. Pulling the girl into a hug, I patted her head as I felt my shirt getting wet. "Yah Kim Seohyun. Stop crying, will you?" I said out but she wouldn't hear me out. "I'm so sorry.." that's all she was saying for the past 15 minutes. I pulled away and cupped her cheeks again as they got puffed up. I pouted seeing her adorable look as my heart did small booms. Getting near her, I softly pecked her lips and pulled away.

Seohyun stared at me as I did the same. The girl had stopped crying now. "I love you okay." I said, assuring her that everything is now fine and that I'm no longer angry. But guess, it made her more emotional as I raised my eyebrows, thinking she'd start crying again. "Hey no more crying okay." I warned as she nodded obediently and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Heeseung. I'm so sorry."

| | • • • • • | |

This chapter was sÖöÖ bad-