19. caught in jealousy

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

Lee Heeseung came back inside as Sunoo stared at him for a while before sighing. I didn't even look up at him once and continued doing my work. Feeling frustrated I sighed leaning towards the chair and took off my glasses. Closing my eyes to rest it for a while I didn't bother looking at any of the guys and just rolled in circles on the moving chair.

"You okay Seohyun?" I heard Heeseung's voice form the background but ignored keeping my eyes closed. There was a moment of silence as nobody spoke while I just rested until the chair stopped moving due to someone holding onto it. Slightly opening my eyes I saw the blurred vision of Heeseung preventing the chair from moving as I sighed. "Get away." I coldly said out as he just ignored me and came closer.

Leaning towards me the guy came closer to my directly making me look at his eyes as I impassively stared back at him. "What's wrong?" His concerned voice made me let out a scoff as I looked away. Pushing him away I faced my work place again and stared at my emails for a while trying not to feel Heeseung's confused presence behind me. The guy was just embarrassed as Sunoo just chuckled looking back at his phone not bothering to think of anything.

My brother got bored soon and went outside my room to probably mess things up while I stood still in my sitting position without looking at the guy once who curiously glanced at me every now and then. After almost a couple hours of working without any sound or anything I got done with my work and decided to head home. I glanced at Heeseung who also stood up seeing me get done with work.

The guy was utterly clueless about why I was avoiding but it was none of my business to get rid of his questions. Grabbing my bag, I got out of the room only to see the mess my brother made. "Ahh sis you're done?" He asked with a bubbly smile as he walked away from the small group of employees, towards me. "Yeah." He looked at Jungwon and then slightly winked at me laughing while going to my assistant's direction.

"Y'all, how about we grab some food together." He said out mischievously eyeing his best friend who was equally confused as I was. "Who's paying?" One of the employees from behind said out as he laughed out clicking his tongue. "Jungwon-ah it's been a while right?" The guy placed his hand on his friend's shoulder as Jungwon quickly shook his head getting away. "Nah I'm not paying, get away hyung."

My brother pouted as I sighed looking away and started walking out of the office again but I halted on my steps as a hand swiftly stopped me, holding it as I looked back to see Heeseung's hesitant eyes before looking away. "I'll pay. Let's go." He said out exciting everyone as they all started rushing up gathering their stuffs while I stared at him for a while. Getting rid of his grip I glared at him one last time and was going to walk out.

"You're coming with us." Sunoo swiftly stopped me putting his hand on my shoulder before giving me an annoying smile as I rolled my eyes. I felt him giving Heeseung a thumbs up as the guy smiled looking at us siblings. "Sunoo you know I don't like this-" Trying to get rid of this situation I tried making my little brother get my point but he just shook his head giving me a sarcastic smile.