46. destroyed wedding

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Mr. Lee's POV

I walked towards my son's room but didn't get inside as I saw the quiet guy putting on his wedding clothes as his mom helped him get ready. "You're getting married, what's with this sad look?" My wife laughed looking at her son through the mirror as Heeseung put on a small fake smile. I sighed as I saw nothing but dissatisfaction on my son's face. He really didn't want to get married, did he? Or should I say he didn't want to get married to Hwang Hyuna but someone else.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Mrs. Lee, my wife said as she turned around to see me still in my pajamas and sighed heavily. "What's wrong with both of you?" She said out looking at both of us. "Cheer up, it's your son's wedding." The woman warned me as I looked away not saying anything. "And you," she looked at Heeseung, "get ready soon. And for god's sake, get rid of that melancholic look." With that she stomped out of the room as I sighed.

Heeseung loosened his tie staring at his hand as I walked towards him. "Dad please." He said out once again. He's still bent on what he asked for yesterday even though I said no. "Heeseung-ah.." I was going to say something but didn't want to anymore so I just patted his back and left the room.

-

Everyone was now at the venue. I greeted the guests feeling uneasy. All of this isn't right. Why am I even allowing all these? Because of my wife? I bit my lips and bowed to the new guests as I noticed Heeseung getting dragged around by Hyuna and their mothers making me feel genuinely bad for my son. He won't be happy if he did all these. And me saying nothing is gonna ruin his life.

Seohyun's POV

I entered the venue as Jungwon and Sunoo followed me. Those guys forcibly made me come here even though I didn't want to at all. The sight of Heeseung and Hyuna together walking towards the green room made me feel uncomfortable. Why did I even come here? "Didn't think you'd come." Jake along with his other three friends came to meet us as I kept quiet while we had a silent conversation. "Let's get out of here soon." Jay said out staring at the rich people as Niki and Sunghoon agreed with him with an uncomfortable look.

"I don't like this." Niki said out pouting as I just sighed not looking at any of them. "It doesn't matter if you like it or not, Niki." The voice made me look up to the person as I saw a smiley Mrs. Lee walk up to us. "Kim Seohyun. Pleasure to meet you." She said out smiling as I balled my fists not wanting to tolerate her. The other guys bowed to her as I stayed still. The woman intensely stared at me with a victorious look before walking away as I just blinked it away. "The groom will now enter the stage."

The host announced as I heard the crowd clapping. Looking up, I saw an elegant Heeseung walk down the aisle alone as the others cheered for him. The guy looked ethereal. Why wouldn't he? It was his wedding. And this fact alone was enough to make me suffer enough. Could I stop him now? Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop him. It's too late. I'm too late. My eyes met with Heeseung's as I found him staring at me. His eyes, they were telling me so many things through those cold orbs. But I just looked away.