chapter 34. lucas

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

INSTAGRAM!

sinagreyes // sunshine

Oh help me please

Oh help me please

Tagged: @guhitnistar, @lucasprints

2k likes 1.3k comments 95 shares

Hater and here I thought she was dating Karl what a whre

-> username15 okay first of all, star and karl have never once talked about being together and if they are together then that's none of our business. Second, we don't know that much about star and sunny so we shouldn't judge them

-> hater1 I think it would be stupid if they weren't dating at this point, they already act like it, clearly she just uses him for fame

-> username24 are you on crack?

sunshine turns comments off.

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

Tala laughed as she was passed a towel by her cousin Sadie. Sinag and her cousins were back to stay with them for a week before going back to Orlando at their business.

It was tradition for the cousins to see each other every other month. But like usual, Lucas, the oldest Reyes decided on being a prankster and caused a mess in their kitchen.

Sam and Cheryl moved to clean up the kitchen while Tala waited for Lucas to get out of the bathroom. The eldest sister was having fun, she cherished the moments where she was with her family.

As she was wiping her face, her phone had been buzzing, she had been leaving her phone alone, wanting to give her cousins her full attention. But when she looked at her sister, she furrowed her eyebrows.

Sinag sighed and motioned to her phone. Tala was about to get her phone but Lucas walked out of the bathroom, "Hey nerd your turn." He joked. Tala snickered and walked to the bathroom, passing Lucas and flicking his forehead.

As Tala had walked in the kitchen, Cheryl noticed the look that Sinag was wearing. "What?" she asked. Sinag gulped and looked at Lucas, "I might have made an oopsie." She said.

Sam laughed, already used to his cousins, "What did you do?" he asked. Sadie's eyes widened, "You couldn't have put more context?" she asked. The others looked at her, Sadie merely turned her phone and they looked.

"Oh fuck." Lucas muttered.

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

Karl sat on his chair as he stared at his phone. He was on a discord call with his friends. Quackity was live when the crew boys started to notice the spam about Sinag's post.

So Karl had went to the girl's instagram to see his Tala with a boy named Lucas. Under the post were numerous hate comments. He was furious, not at Tala, but at the fans. But he also couldn't help but feel jealous.

He knew they weren't anything, yet. They were friends, friends who cuddled, friends who were inseperable most days. They weren't official.

He was muted but he could still hear his friends. Friends that were distracting the chat while he tried to make sense of the photos.

Tala's smile was huge, her eyes bright and she seemed to be having fun. He felt his heart break ever so slightly. He gulped as he locked his phone, slamming it on his desk.

Placing his head in his hands, his mind was haywiring. Too many thoughts overpowering his head, it was overwhelming him.

He didn't realize he was hyperventilating until Dream spoke directly to him. "Karl?" he asked. He let out a sniffle as he felt the tears coming.

Tala was the girl, the girl of his dreams. She was perfect for him and he couldn't imagine the idea of her with anyone else.

"Karl breathe." Dream said. He could hear Quackity end his stream. "Karl relax." Sapnap whispered. He shook his head and wiped his face.

He was about to speak when a song played through the headsets. Dude he's just not into you. Chaos erupted in the call. "QUACKITY!" Dream and Sapnap yelled.

Quackity hurriedly lowered the volume of his phone. "Sorry, Sienna sent me a tiktok." He guiltly said. Karl groaned and hit his head on the keyboard, finally unmuting himself.

He felt the stinging of the tears, he sniffled and George furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey Karl..." he whispered. Karl just grumbled making the other boys worry more. "You never know he could be a friend." George tried to reason. "A very close friend." Quackity mumbled.

Dream and Sapnap scolded him again while Karl looked back to his screen. His mind still overthinking on the possibilities of losing the girl that he never actually had in the first place.

"Listen Karl, maybe you should lay down and rest for a while." Dream suggested. He was worried for Karl, he didn't know what to do or how to help. Karl hummed and nodded, "Yeah maybe I should." He said quietly.

George sighed, "Don't do anything out of emotion alright?" he asked. Karl hummed again, "Yeah. I'm gonna go now. Thanks guys." He spoke but this time with a more quitter voice.

The moment he left the call, he plopped on his bed, face in his pillow. His eyes stung of the frustrated tears, he felt his heart break at the idea of the girl he didn't even had. He dreaded the idea of losing Tala even if she wasn't even his in the first place.

Dream was right, he had to give it time to think over. They weren't together to begin with anyways.