chapter 1. mod application

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

TWITTER!

karl updates : ) // karlupdate

karl posted on his discord. Looking for a new mod. Application linked below.

*form link*

223 replies 719 retweets 11.8k likes

|

Username

Wait new mod? Did someone leave?

|

karl updates : ) // karlupdate

he said that as more people started to watch him and with other priorities so they need new recruits.

|

sunny // sunrays

oh this is gonna be fun.

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

INSTAGRAM!

talareyes // guhitnistar

Its so messy.

278 likes 102 comments 10 shares

»»————- ☾☀ ————-««

Tala Reyes sighed as she finished with her painting commission. She took out the different paint brushes that she had stuck in her hair.

She propped the new painting on the stand and took the photo as she sent it to the buyer. She was experiencing those days where she got lucky in her commissions. Getting more than 5 orders that day.

Tala had moved to North Carolina with her sister to help their aunt in their animal adoption center/clinic. She had finished her schooling as a scholar in a university way back in the Philippines. She was a Media Arts Graduate and was very much amazing in digital art but her heart always belonged to traditional painting.

She worked part time at her aunt's center while she did online selling of both her paintings and digital art. Her sister, Sinag however found herself dropping out of school and working on her youtube videos and was saving up for the proper equipment to stream on twitch. Both of them living in their aunt's old home in a small community while their aunt lived in the apartment above her center.

Tala was packing the orders when Sinag barged in her room. "Guess what? Guess what?" the younger girl asked. Tala sighed, "You don't know how to knock huh?" she said as she turned to face her sister.

"Never mind that ate, I need you to fill up this form." Sinag said as she passed her the ipad. "What is this?" Tala asked as she tucked her legs under her and looked at the form. (A/N: ate means older sister)

"It's a form for modding." Sinag explained. The older sister looked at her confused. "What is modding?" she asked. "It's moderating lives on twitch." She simply answered.

Tala sent her a look and sighed, "I don't have time for this." She said. Sinag shook her head, "It will be fun." She said. Tala rolled her eyes, "Then why don't you enter on your own." She said.

"Because you need a little bit of fun once in a while." Sinag argued. "I am perfectly fine where I am now." Tala reasoned. But the youngest Reyes was not having it, she shoved the ipad back to her hands, "This will help you, you know." She said.

"With what?" Tala asked confused. "You need to socialize more. You shouldn't shut yourself like this." Sinag said. The eldest sister shook her head, "I do socialize its just..." she trailed and her sister motioned for her to continue.

"It just feels like I'm in a rut and its so frustrating because the reason we moved here is to pursue our passion but I'm stuck." Tala admitted. Sinag smiled at her, "Well this might change all of that." She said.

Tala looked at her and then to the ipad where the form stared at her. She sighed, deciding to trust her sister, who she had to admit had great judgement on things, she started to fill out the form.

Sinag cheered and clap, "Great! Now all we have to hope for is for Karl to choose you." She said. "Karl?" Tala asked as she continued to fill out everything. "Karl Jacobs. That one streamer that I watch." Sinag said.

The older Reyes looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "You literally watch a bunch, how would I know who that is?" she asked. Sinag rolled her eyes, "The one that's in Mr. Beast videos." She said.

Tala hummed and nodded, "Well I guess here goes nothing." She said as she sent her application form. She looked at Sinag who smiled at her, "The waiting game begins."