"I'm so sorry about that bro," he pulls Amaru into a hug, and tears start to cascade down Amaru's face, "take as much time as you need. I've got you, go see your moms,"

"Thank you," Amaru says, pinching the corners of her eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling down further, "I truly appreciate it,"

"Be strong Maru. Will be keeping you in my prayers," Hendrichs nods his head at him, "and take the rest of the week off, we've got you covered,"

Amaru looks up at Hendrichs and nods his head in gratitude before walking off to the locker rooms to get his stuff. Everyone remains in silence, until Amaru exits out of the building - and everyone visibly sigh out in despair.

"Losing his mother would break him," Michael says, swinging his shirt over his shoulder,

"Definitely would. My thoughts are with him," Logan says, moving his hand from his forehead, left shoulder then right. Shane purses her lips at this, she would have never guessed that Logan is a Catholic.

"Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Death is inevitable in this lifetime, but we hope it's not his mother's time right now, that she recovers from this. Cool, I take it you all have hit the showers," they nod in response,

"Same placements from yesterday apply," Shane breathes through her nose at the sound of the announcement, she'd have thought that since they were one man down, they would have more responsibilities, more specifically, she thought she would have more responsibilities since she clearly could handle a regular service of a car.

"Logan, what's your status report on the Audi?" he raises his somewhat arched eyebrow, leaning against a desk. His focus is strictly on Logan to whom he is addressing,

"Almost done, just waiting for the stereo to arrive then it'll be up to date, today I'm completing the paint job to the car, the clear coat, then I'll leave it to dry,"

"Sounds good, how much time do you think you'll need?"

"About three and half hours, or maybe four to be safe," he says matter-of-factly, folding his arms at his chest,

"Think you can squeeze in one car from my end? I'm trying to figure out if I can help Michael out," he responds, clearly in thought. At this moment Shane opens her mouth to speak, but Logan shakes his head no,

"I think I can," Logan says,

"Why not just let me do it? I proved to you that I can do maintenance yesterday - put me on the repairs with Michael if you don't trust me to do the contract-based service," Shane says, standing up for herself, ignoring Logan's warning.

"So you can continue with your little office romance with Michael? Does this look like Tinder to you? This is a workspace, and you go where I say, so no," his eyes are cold as he stares at Shane, before he pays attention to Michael.

"You know better," he simply says to him, to which Michael keeps silent and doesn't even try to defend himself or Shane for that matter. Of course she knew this was a work setting, in what world did she think this would be a place to date somebody?

"But -," she tries to speak again, but he cuts her off,

"If you've got so much free time Shane, then go up there and help sell the cars upstairs with the temp that's currently filling in. It's either you do as I say, or you go - it's as simple as that,"

"Cool," Shane simply says, standing back.

"Thank you!" he says in relief, "there's clearly a first time for everything,"

Biting her lip, she scoffs as she folds her arms and Hendrichs continues to speak. Her attention is elsewhere, as she looks to the side, blurring out whatever else he says - it went in through one ear, and out the other.