"Next time we go out to a party please don't wear that" I heard Olivia say. "Why what's wrong with my outfit Olivia?" I questioned with a little venom in my voice. "Liv really?" Jordan asked. "I'm just saying she's going to be the only girl there dressed like that" Olivia complained. "Look I ain't doing this all night drop me off back where I was at" I simply said to Jordan. I felt Spencer look at me as I just looked at him.

"Yes?" I asked "where are you from?" He asked "the Bronx why?" I asked kind of irritated by Olivia and her bull shit. "Nah I was just asking because I heard your accent" he said as I just did a small nod and looked at Jordan. "You two I'm not doing this tonight" Jordan simply said. "So take the girl back home Jordan" Olivia said as I just rolled my eyes "dead ass take me back home" I said as I felt a small nudge on my arm.

I looked over at Spencer as he just shook his head "Don't entertain it" he mouthed. "What's really wrong with you two. You two haven't seen each other in years!" Jordan expressed.
"Why you sticking up for her so badly when she stopped talking to you too?!" Olivia asked. "This is exactly why I stopped dealing with this fucking side of the family, it's always some bull shit going on" I expressed.

"So you rather be poor in the projects with your dad than with us and your own mother?" She questioned. "Bitch you better tread lightly" I warned. "Yeah okay" she said smartly in a little laugh. "Yeah Jordan just take me back home" I simply said. "You sure?" Jordan asked "yeah" I said with a faint smile. Jordan just looked over at Olivia and rolled his eyes before making a u-turn. I heard Spencer just suck his teeth.

"Why are you mad?" Olivia asked Spencer in a chuckle. "You just can't shut up for one night?" Spencer questioned. "Y/N's not going to fit in there anyway so why even bring her?" Olivia asked. "Jealous" Spencer simply whispered, shaking his head while looking out the window. Jordan pulled up back to my mothers as I was about to get out but Spencer stopped me "what you doing for the rest of the night then?" Spencer asked.

"Probably play Mario kart or something I don't know" I said about to get out but he stopped me again. "You got Mario kart?!" Spencer asked as I looked at him crazy "yeah y'all don't have that out here?!" I asked confused as hell. "Aye I'll see y'all after the party" Spencer said getting out the car. "It's on a the wii?" Jordan questioned "uh yeah she kept it from when I was a kid" I said confused. "Aight so I'm going to drop off Olivia" Jordan started off "what?!" Olivia expressed "then I'll be back. I heard your mother has a movie room too" Jordan said excitedly as I just looked between Spencer and Jordan confused on why they thought this was more fun than going to a party.

"Okay" I said going to the door of my mothers house just walking in as my mother looked Over at Spencer and I. "Hey Spencer" she greeted "hi Ms. Y/M/N" he said politely greeted. "Why you here?" She asked me "I think I'm going to just enjoy the house for a couple of days" I admitted as we heard laughing from the Living room. " these expensive, these is red bottoms these is bloody shoes!" we heard also from the living room on a speaker. Spencer and I just looked at each other before we let out a small laugh.

My mother just shook her head "it's just Storm and her friend" my mother informed as I smiled and shook my head "alright well I'm going to go change and come back downstairs" I said to Spencer as my sister came up to us "ma can you connect the music onto the speakers in the house?" Storm asked. "Yeah give me a minute" my mother said "oh and Y/N you can teach us a dance to this" Storm added. "What makes you think I know this dance?" I questioned. "You a dancer you got a dance or something for this" Storm bragged as I just giggled shaking my head.

"Alright but I'm showing you once and I'm going about my way" I simply said before running upstairs to go change.

Spencer

Y/N ran upstairs as I just watched her then looked at Storm "what?" I asked in a chuckle

Y/N ran upstairs as I just watched her then looked at Storm "what?" I asked in a chuckle. "Nothing" she simply said placing her hands up in surrender as I chuckled. "Spence I might need your help" her mother started off. "With what?" I asked going into the kitchen with her. "I want her to stay here in Beverly Hills with me because where she's at now she's outgrowing it" she expressed.

"What do you mean?" I asked "Y/N is a smart and a very talented girl and I don't want her environment to take over" she said "yeah but she's about to be seventeen and from what it sounds like she's one of the top students at her high school, if they were going to cloud her judgement and get to her she would've been affected." I explained.

"Yeah but her father is into some things and I don't want her to end up falling into the same thing as him so if you could become her friend to give her something to look forward too out here because clearly me, her sister and this house isn't enough" she expressed. "Yeah I have no problem becoming her friend" I admitted as she smiled "thanks Spence" she thanked.