Chapter 15

Keniyah Pov

As I'm on my knees I can see how much Hakeem wants this and I'm not going to deny him.

I slowly pull down his pants and boxers and pull his hard member out. I'm shocked at the size but very much excited to feel it. I know that I'm not going to feel it today though.

He begins to move his hips up and down so his member is moving in my hand. I stop him and tell him "no baby relax."

I hover over and take his tip in my mouth and suck it a little pre-cum spills out. I suck it again and then go all the way down.

"Oh fuck Keniyah. Just like that " I lift off and spit on it and then go back down and bob my head up and down his thick member. The rest that couldn't fit in my mouth I used my hands to pleasure him.

I keep doing this for about two minutes while Hakeem grunts and moans. Whew hearing a man moan just turns me on.

The trigger words came out of his mouth " I'm about to cum baby keep going" just as he said those words I pulled his member out and got up and went to the bathroom.

Hakeem came running behind me saying "Hey hey what are you doing baby come back and finish."

"That's what you get for leaving me home alone." I'm laughing my ass off at Hakeem's reaction. This boy has a whole pout on his face. "This shit isn't even funny Keniyah, it wasn't even that serious either." He says this while pulling back up his pants.

I continue with my business in the bathroom such as washing my hands and brushing my teeth. Afterward, I go back into the bedroom and change into one of his Nike tees and get my ass in the bed.

As my eyes are closed I feel the bed dip and Hakeem whispers in my ear "You wanna play games bet this ain't over." He kisses my head and pulls me close to him.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, I'm
Glad to say that this is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life.

The next day

Hakeem's alarm goes off, I look over at my alarm clock to see it's 5:30. I shove him because it's his turn to get the boys ready for school. After they finish eating and if we have time we can open their shopping bags.

"I'm up you can quiet shoving my love," he leans over and pecks my lips.

"Better know whose boss." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and goes to the bathroom then leaves the room to deal with the kids.

I drift back off to sleep and about an hour later as expected the kids come in the room shaking me awake. I get out of bed and go to see what they want.

"Mommy, we can open the bags now we have so much time." Najae says with a devilish grin.

"Yes baby sure," I say while yawning.

I hear a set of snickers and lookup to see that Hakeem's videotaping me. "Boy if you don't stop playing with me right now.
Better be no damn drool down my face."

"Oh but there is. Anyways I got these for you mama, I would kiss you but you are a little stinky."He laughs.

I flick him off. Tajae says with an evil "mommy that's not nice." "I'm sorry baby"I open up the bags to see that he got me some pink crocs, some yellow and white dunks, and a Nike outfit.

"Awwww my baby thank you so much." I say while hugging the life out of him. "You're welcome, my love."

"You and twins are going to be matching while I and Jordan have our shoes to match, I just thought since it was like that before we should, and maybe on Christmas, we can do a big thing." Hakeem says.

"I just love the fact that you're into all of these matching and family things. It's just amazing honestly Hakeem." I say this full love.

"Thank you, baby, anyways kids it's time for y'all to get to school." He says.

I look over at my boys to see Jordan is wearing a green polo shirt, light washed ripped jeans, and black crocs with socks.
Tajae has on a white polo shirt with grey joggers and black crocs. Najae is a little more dressed up and I wonder why. He has on a graphic tee shirt, black jeans, and red and white dunks to match his shirt.

I'll probably question him on this later. I walk over to all of them and give them a big kiss on their cheeks and tell them to have a good day.

"So you and Cameron are going to be filming some videos today and then?"I question.

"Film videos, play games and then eat more and probably go for the boys and do some more fun stuff and even go for Darren."

"I heard the girls are having a girls' day. He said while laughing."He pulled some money out of his pocket and handed me $500.

I tried to give it back to him but before I could he was already outside the door.
There's no way that YouTube already paid him so I wonder where this cash came from.

This family is keeping secrets from me. My phone ringing interrupted me as usual, I look down and notice it's my brother calling. I squeal with excitement and answer quickly.

"Hey my baby brother."

"Girl if you don't stop playing, time to get straight down to business, so I may or may not have little stinks and I may be bringing her over to spend the day with you." He says in a hurry.

"Jackson, I have plans today moron, but I can just bring her if anything Amma has to tell the girls."

"Great right so Amma just stops at the mall for some things for her. What does she need?"

"She needs a dinner outfit, a casual outfit, and a dressed-up outfit. We finna be doing a few activities. Make sure you give her money and don't be cheap."

"When have I ever? Anyways see you in a few. Love you." He says

"Love you too." I hang up on his ass tryna just leave me with his girlfriend and I barely know the girl.

As if in cue the girls FaceTime me. "Hey pretty ladies, is it ok if the next pretty lady joins us?"

"Yh sure no problem."Saniyah says.

"Who is she?" Safiya asks.

"She's my brother's girlfriend."

"Woiii I've been waiting for his ass to settle down because that boy was still all up for me but we were too toxic for each other." Safiya says while popping her head into the camera.

I hush Safiya up because once she gets started on my brother she won't stop.

"When she's here I'll drive over by y'all." I said to them then ended the call and went to clean up a bit.