Chapter 1.

Hakeem POV

11 years ago
"I'm so excited for our little bundle of joy Hakeem ." Rihanna exclaimed . Currently the lovely couple were driving towards Baby Mart to prepare for the coming of their son "Jordan Benjamin Southwell ". Hakeem would say he was both nervous and excited but more nervous for it would be his first child ,At such a young age but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Incoming call from CAMERON🤝💙, the Bluetooth in his car had announced. Hakeem took his eyes off the road for a split second to search for the phone and just before he had grabbed it a white van came crashing into them .

All Hakeem could hear was the screams of his girlfriend and then all he saw was her unconscious state before he blacked out.

Hakeem tried his best to open his eyes but a bright light was blinding him so he tried adjusting his eyes.

As he regained all sense of everything all the memories of the previous events came running back to him ,and once it all had stopped all he could think about was whether his girlfriend and son were alive . The doctor came in looking at him and checking to see if he was ok .

" Hello goodnight I'm Doctor Leston so far it seems as if you have only broken your leg -" before she could finish Hakeem interrupted her and immediately asked about his girl and son .

The Doctor gave him a small smile and said "The baby survived but sadly the young lady did not make it . She had too much damage to her body."

After the news Hakeem could no longer pay attention all the guilt , anger and pain came to him and all he could do was cry because he lost the best woman in the world and now he has to raise his son by himself." How will I ever do it ?" He questioned himself ,feeling the doubt overtake him.

He heard the room number which his son was in and he was wheeled over. At first he felt a little scared to hold him because he was so small.

Hakeem looked into his son's eyes and said " It's ok little man I'll always be with you son and I promise to do better for you" in that exact moment he cried and broke down with his son in his hands because he felt like he had let everyone down.

With a shake of his shoulder and a calling of his name from a distance "Hakeem , Hakeem my love are you ok ?"

He had jumped out of his seat and realized it was the same nightmare that haunted him every time . He looked over at Sieanna and he remembered he was on the plane back home to his son and family after his last mission in China .

He turned to her and told her " I'm straight don't worry it was just a nightmare." Sieanna was all good for a nice fuck and all but she was no where mother material and deep down Hakeem knew this but just did not care.  

"Ight baby ." Hakeem saw the glimmer of mischief in her eyes and before he could speak she said "I have something that can help you calm down " she smirked before he could further respond Sieanna took a blanket from which she got from the flight attendant and covered Hakeem's lower region and slide her hand in his pants.    

She took his length in her little hand and stroked it. Hakeem groaned with pleasure and totally forgot where he was or what was bothering him . He leaned over and pecked her lips repeatedly and whispered " damn mamas what would I do without you."

"