Chapter 13

Continuation

Cameron Pov

"Before we go to have some fun, let's go and order some stuff before we go," I said.

Hakeem and I both go to my laptop and go to Best Buy and other sites which would have good YouTube equipment.

1 hour later, took a whole hour because Hakeem is indecisive as fuck. At least we got that hard part out of the way.

"Come on boys," Hakeem told the boys.

I took out my camera and started my intro by saying " what's up Cc mafia I'm back with another video for you guys, and today I have some special guests."

I handed the camera to the boys to let them introduce themselves and then Hakeem took the camera saying " wassup family, I got a special announcement yah boy Hakeem is about to start a YouTube channel. Check the link in the description to follow me."

"I'm sure when this video is up y'all will see it because Cam lazy ass ain't finna edit this till a week later. "

I snatch the camera out of his hands and say "That's beside the point I still love y'all"

Hakeem POV

We decided to go in my truck since it's bigger and we made our first stop at Best Buy to get the camera we ordered.

It wasn't a long process but a couple of fans saw Cameron and went crazy even two recognized me and wanted a picture.

Seeing the joy on their faces made me happy. I decided as soon as I get back in the car I'll call my baby and make sure everything is good with her.

"Jordan, Tajae, and Najee where y'all wanna go. Each one of y'all tell me one place and then we'll go to that place."

"Footlocker," Jordan said of course his ass wanted new shoes.

"Clothing store," Najae said.

"Food" the littlest one of all was the monster in eating food. My little man Tajae. After all the little bumps in the road, he and I have come closer each day.

Don't get me wrong Jordan and Najae are close to me as well but Tajae and I had our hard times so it feels good to be successful.

"INCOMING CALL FROM WIFE 💓🌏" played over my speakers. I inhaled a breath and exhaled one because every time a call came through it would always put me back a step.

Cameron noticed this and with a doubt grabbed the phone and answered saying

"Hey sis wassup"

"Hold on let me put it on speaker"

"Hey, baby wassup," I say a little calmer.

"I heard from one of the boys that you want to do YouTube." She beamed with excitement.

I glanced towards them and made a face. "Damn, they beat me to it. I wanted to ask for permission and tell you."

"Awww that's so cute but you didn't have to do all that, I would be perfectly fine with whatever you want to do with your life."

"See this is why I lo-" I quickly hushed because I nearly said that word and it wasn't the time for that as yet.

She chuckled because she noticed my slip up. "I have to get ready for a client that's coming to text me when you're on the way home."

"Ok, no problem. Kids say bye"

They all said bye in unison.

"Since she said yes and everyone's happy we'll take a few pictures for Instagram then we'll go and do the activities that y'all want. Ok?"