Chapter 5

A week later

Hakeem POV

After the incident at Keniyah's house things have been hectic and I haven't had the chance to see her again.

Who am I kidding? I don't even know if she wants to talk after everything happened.

It's officially the first day of school for Jordan and I'm very excited because I get to see my son go off after all those missed times.

A honk of a car takes me out of my thoughts. I furrow my eyebrows and hear Jordan yell "Dad can you tell Miss Keniyah I'm coming!"

Nobody told me she was going to be taking Jordan to school. I made a mental note to call my sister and ask her.

I can't say I'm disappointed because I missed Keniyah's presence and I want to get to know her more.

As I approach the car I look at her to see she has on a yellow fitted dress and her natural hair out. "God this woman is beautiful, natural and all" I mumble to myself before opening the door.

Keniyah's Pov

The car door opening frightens me from my thoughts. I look up to see the only man who is mostly on my mind all day.

"I didn't know you came to pick up Jordan in the mornings, Mind if I tag along to get the feel?" He questioned

"Sure sure no problem at all and yes ever since his aunty asked me if it wasn't a problem. Jordan is literally an angel" i responded

My eyes gradually glanced up and down Hakeems body and the lord had blessed this man I'm telling y'all.

His attire was simple but yet he looked good. He wore a black tight T-shirt, grey sweats and some Gucci slides with white socks. He also had a chain around his neck which had a picture of him and Jordan.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of it. Hakeem cleared his throat and was about to say something but the back door opened and my little pumpkin greeted us.

"Are y'all excited for y'all game this afternoon?" I questioned

All three of them answered saying yes mam.

"Jordan how come you ain't tell me about this game son? Am I allowed to come ?"

"It totally slipped and I didn't know if you would be interested, Miss Keniyah is going so y'all can hang out." He said with a smirk.

This little boy thinks he is slick, doesn't he.

We soon arrived at the school and I leaned back and kissed the three boys and said goodbye.

I tilted my head back a little and noticed Hakeem staring at my ass and licking his lips.

As soon as the door closed I drove off and dropped Hakeem home. Before letting him exit I said " thank you for being there for me the other night, haven't been like that in a while." I said with a small smile

"Don't worry about it love Amma be here in the long run, what time should I get ready for the game?" He asked

"Uhh around 4:30 I'll pick you up"I told him.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek and said "appreciate it and you look good also."

I smiled and said "thank you."

I drove off once I noticed he was inside and headed home and changed to get ready to go to work at the bank.

A/N
Hey guysss this is just a little filler chapter nothing really special I hope you all enjoy this book so far💕

Kisses msgurllll 🤣❤️