Chapter 2

Continuation..

Hakeem POV

After we had gone and ate KFC , my sister , Sieanna and I came back to the crib and were chilling until it was time to pick up Jordan .

Sieanna has been all under me like we are together but that ain't finna work and Amma end that shit by tonight .Apparently Jordan has two best friends which are twins named Tajae and Najae.

I'm honestly glad that he has some friends his age to hang around since he has been the only one for 11 years.

I haven't seen my son in over 8 months because it had gotten so hectic over  in China that I couldn't visit down in Antigua until the mission was over. I was devastated because that little boy is the only living memory of Rihanna I have left .

Sometimes I notice the look Jordan gives me when I used to bring home girls and when they would only stay for a couple months or shit even an hour. It always breaks my heart to know that my son and I both long for a long lasting relationship of a woman in our lives to love and cherish .

Is it really what I want though , supposed I'm the cause of the next woman's death . As Hakeem was thinking his phone began to ring , as he pulled it out he saw his best friend  of many years Cameron calling.

" Wah gwarn dawg " Cameron asked . Cameron was the more famous one of the two , he always had the dream of becoming famous and making people laugh and that he did with his YouTube channel which came up with a large number of people watching.

I'm Proud that we both have accomplished our dreams even though I don't show my appreciation to him .

I have never put the blame on Cam for the cause of her death because I knew he didn't mean any harm by the call. It was just the wrong timing typa thing. " nothing really , wah you ah say " Hakeem asked "Dawg right now I need you to link me so arwe can Mek one YouTube video rq dem fans ah ask for the likkle insight of my life you know " Cam stated .

"Sure thing, anything after tomorrow because I'm tryna spend some time with Jordan since I just came back bro." Hakeem said . With the end of that stated they both chatted like old times until Saniyah's voice came booming down and saying Jordan's ready.

I decided to let my sis drive and then I would pop out and get him myself. The ride was quiet too quiet and I knew something was on my little sis mind .

"Speak it or drop it " just as that was said  Saniayah started " you know I hate that girl you brought like she just gives me this vibe which I don't like and I hope you don't plan on bringing her into Jordan's life because I will not accept it."

Hakeem busted out laughing as if his sister was crazy " Damn sis you really thinking that low of me , nah man she ain't finna be here for long and I think you well know after dinner her ass is getting on the curb.

She smiled to herself but then quickly frowned because she wanted to know when her brother would ever settle down again.          

"Oh and also the house which Jordan is at she's a single mother you know and pretty and she's independent "she nudged his arm . I guess you'll just have to introduce yourself when you go to collect him .

Hakeem had been gone for a while but never once did he ever hear Jordan mention anything about his best friends. Was he ashamed to let them know about him ? Was Jordan slowly fading away from his father?

The car ride fell silent until Saniyah pulled up to a white upstairs and downstairs house with a white land Range Rover in the garage . Hakeem quickly hopped out of the vehicle and went to knock.

He heard shouting from the inside saying "Najae or Tajae go get the door!" Soon later two young boys answered the door with a mug on their face saying " who are you ?"

Hakeem brushed their faces off and asked if Jordan was here . They both said yes then one ran to call him . Jordan came down the stairs and stopped on the last step.

Jordan POV

I was playing upstairs until Tajae came and told me some man was here for me . He wondered who this man was . As he came down the steps he stopped at the last one and saw who the man one . No one other than his father who he hadn't seen in  8 months because of his job .

I ran towards the door and jumped into his hands . "I missed you so much, pops." His dad said "I missed you too boy , look at you all tall and shit. I see you have some friends your age ." I nodded eagerly .

I introduced my dad to my two best friends, well more like brothers and just as soon as I was done their mom came in .

The lady who I have taken interest in as a mother figure is Miss keniyah. She would always look after me like I was her own and I'm truly grateful for her but sadly she isn't my mom and I can't force her to love me like how she loves Najae and Tajae.

Hakeem POV

As I was done being introduced to the young men I found they were the right set of friends for my son and I'm glad that they aren't in much trouble .

Looking up I saw this lady walk through the back door and came towards us saying "boys who was at the do-" she stopped her sentence and looked and saw me looking straight back at her.

She was gorgeous . I give Saniyah props for that. I stretched out my hand and introduced myself as Jordan's dad. She smiled and said "nice to meet you , I'm finally glad to put a name to the face ."

Jordan held onto my hand pleading to go because he wanted to hang out more but my attention was more learning towards Keniyah. "Dad, you can come back tomorrow when I come to the boys birthday party." Jordan stated making it seem like I was a little too interested in the lady.

I chuckled and said "ight well it was nice meeting y'all and have a good day. "
We exited the house and went to the car and drove back talking about everything I missed. Apparently Jordan is on the basketball team and he's been doing really good as well as his grades are good too. Which made a smile appear on my face.

He may have let slip out that the lady named Keniyah treats him like a son and how he wishes he had a mom. He doesn't have to worry. I'll make sure she may be the future mom he needs .

Author note
Well we got a little insight on Jordan's view of things and what he likes to leave ideas you would like to see .