Kim's Marriage

Time skip~

After 6 months:

The Kim's kingdom was preparing for the wedding of their beloved crown prince. King Kim accepted Crown Prince Namjoon to marry Prince Jimin. Both the Park's and Kim's Kings were happy to marry their prince. 

Jungkook POV:

Jin was elated after hearing about his brother's wedding. We are going to Kim's kingdom now. Though these months have been hectic for me Jin has made sure I take care of my health. I am really happy that Jin is by my side. 

.

This is my first time entering the Kims palace after my marriage to jin. I could see Tae running towards us. Though I am excited for JIn to give birth Tae is the most excited one among all of us. 

Tae: Hyungs!

Tae hugged jin softly and kissed the baby bump. 

Tae: Hi Angel! 

Tae started speaking to the baby bump. I chuckled seeing both the brothers. 

Tae: Hyung, your room is ready as new. Suga hyung and Hobi hyung came few hours back. They are taking a rest since Hobi hyung is feeling tired. Being pregnant must be difficult. Hyung, get refreshed I have told the chef to prepare all your favourites. Dad and Joonie hyung are taking care of last-minute preparations. They will meet you guys in the evening tea. Hyung make yourself home. 

He then gave me a bone-crushing hug. Jin laughed seeing us. I patted Tae's hair. I started following Jin to his room. 

As soon as we entered the room jin went straight to the bed. he is 8 months pregnant now and it must be exhausting after travelling for hours. I sat in the bed took his legs in my hand and started massaging him with the oil I found on the table. Jin loves it whenever I do this to him. After few minutes I can hear his cute snores. Once I know he is completely asleep I went to refresh myself. I settled myself in the tub. The water was warm and relaxing, whatever the perfume they added is the most relaxing one I have had in a long time. Tae must have prepared this for Jin. I closed my eyes, started relaxing and after like 30 mins I could feel someone's presence behind me. I turned to find Jin pouting. Cute!

JK: Come here, baby

Jin started removing the clothes slowly and entered the tub. He sat between my legs and relaxed. I started massaging his shoulder. 

JK: What happened princess were you not able to sleep properly. 

He nodded and turned his head. He started kissing me and I gladly returned it. Jin has not been able to sleep properly without me by his side. After a quick session in the bath. We returned to the bedroom and started wearing Kims traditional clothes. Jin wanted me to wear these clothes and I will gladly do anything for him. It's almost 4 in the evening. Wow, we have spent quite a lot of time in the bath. I was about to call jin when he came and stood before me. 

Jin: Kookie, How do I look?

Jin looked ethereal in these clothes though jin always does. He looks cutter in these clothes. 

JK: You look hot and cute baby. How can you look both at the same time? 

He blushed at hit my chest softly. I snacked my arm around his waist and pulled him closer. He gave me a peck. I looked at him expecting more. He giggled and pampered me with kisses all over my face.

Jin: Come let's go have our lunch. I am hungry. 

I nodded and we started walking to the dining room. I can hear loud noises and I am sure everyone is here.  As soon as we entered the room. Hobi who was whining became 100 times brighter and came towards jin and hugged him. Jimin soon followed. I saw suga hyung sigh heavily. I can also see Namjoon, Tae and King Suho. I bowed to the king politely. 

King Suho(King Kim): How are you doing son and how is the kingdom. 

Jk: Fine dad, everything is fine in the kingdom too.

King Suho: Happy to hear that son. I would like to speak with you after dinner. 

I just nodded my head it must be something important.

************************

Hi guys, How are you. I have updated the book after a very long time. I almost forgot the plot. Hehe. I have also published 2 new books. Do check it out. Hope you enjoy the books in the same way! 

***********************