King Jeon

Jungkooks POV:

After completing my story and telling them that I was the crown prince of East, the Parks were shocked. Chenyeol helped me send a message to my father that I am fine here. Jimin took very good care of me. I am completely healed now. Jimin told me that he was a male omega and has healing powers. Wow, that's cool. It's been nearly a week I am waiting for a reply from my father. Jimin and I became best friends in a short time. Though I know that I have to return to my kingdom and find what happened to my father. I am sad that my omega didn't stay with me and I don't know what happened to My Omega. Though I did not see my omegas human form. My omega was indeed fearless. Something in me tells me that I will definitely meet again.

I am not sure why my father is still not sending people to get me. Did something bad happen to him? I heard a knock on the door.

Jimin: Hey JK are you feeling better now?

I smiled and replied Yes. Jimin is a great friend.

Jimin: We have to go to the throne room. My father has summoned you. We have an Ambassador from your kingdom to get you. I think it's time for you to go home. Though I will miss you.

He makes a small pout.

This means my father is well. Thank God nothing bad happened to him.

In throne room:

I could see my uncle (A very important minister in Jeon kingdom and Sana's husband) seated with Sehun behind him. I and Sehun are the only friends back in my kingdom. I am happy that he is here. I could see the worry on his face. I flashed him my bunny smile.

My uncle thanked the Parks for saving me. And then I left the throne hall with him.

When I was about to enter my carriage. I could hear Jimin's voice. I turned back to see him. He came running to me, hugged me and we patted goodbye. Promising each other to meet soon. I saw Chenyeol speaking with Sehun. Was sehun feeling shy speaking with Chenyeol. Maybe my mind is playing tricks. Because sehun is never shy and has an outgoing personality.

While returning to my kingdom Sehun asked me a lot of questions and I answered him all. My uncle was silent throughout the ride. Weird I thought. But I shrugged it off.

In Jeon's Kingdom:

In the Kings Chamber:

When I entered the room I could see my father talking with my aunt Sana. Something feels wrong. I could see my father badly injured. I should have taken jimin with me. Tears swelled through my eyes to see my strong King like this.

The King looked at me and smiled. I went to my dad and hugged him tight

Father: My Son I am very happy that you were able to protect yourself. You are stronger than you think. Promise me that you will be a great king to the people. You should be very much careful with the people who are close to you (He whispered the last part that's when I knew something was going on in the palace). My time is near Son. Announce to the people that the Crown Prince Jeon Jung kook will be the King Of East Korea from today.

Me: Father why are speaking like this. I will call Jimin. He can cure you. Please stay with me. Please...

Father: My time has come. I was waiting for you. Take care of the people. Be careful......

Me: No........... Father........ Please...... Don't leave me alone.......

I have to find the person who did this to my father. I cannot act rashly. People, who are closer to me? The voice I heard that night. Who was it?

That was the fateful night when Jeon Jungkook built a wall not allowing anyone near his heart. So that he can protect himself from heartbreak while finding the truth. Be acted as if he believed people around him. But he was waiting for a chance to find the truth. As the days passed he became a handsome man. He learned all the skills required for a warrior from Kai in secret, his father's bodyguard who is also his bodyguard now. He spent his time in the library acquiring knowledge. Everyone thought that Jk was a shy nerd with only good looks who doesn't know to protect himself. But little did anyone know he was otherwise. JK is just waiting for the correct time to attack his enemy. Though he was doesn't completely know what happened the night when he was attacked he knows it has something to do with his aunt Sana. JK has created an army called Shadows with nearly 100 people with the help of Kai. They were young, skilled, trained and most importantly loyal. The members of Shadow are working under different people who are in a high position and the people who Jk is suspecting. None the less he loves his people.

The only people JK trusts are Jimin, Jhope (Jung Hoseok King of West, Jimin introduced him) and Kai.

**************

It's Suga's Birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I will introduce Suga soon!