Jins birthday part 1

Few mins before jins birthday

In Jin's room:

Tae: Hyung I have something for you ~

Tae beamed his smile and showed a box wrapped beautifully.

Jin: What is it tae?

Tae: Did you already forgot. I told you I will give you something after the duel.

Jin: You know that you don't have to right?

Tae: But you know that I love to.

Jin slowly unwrapped the box to find a bracelet with blue diamonds shining beautifully.

Jin: Tae it is very beautiful.

Tae was happy. He gifts his hyung almost always. Why? Because jin was his mother figure. Jin always showed him love and care that he was not able to get from his mother.

They heard a knock at the door:

Namjoon and Yoongi entered the room.

Namjoon: Hyung let's go somewhere. We have a surprise for you.

Yoongi blindfolded Jin and took him to the palace garden.

Jin loved spending time with his family. He wanted nothing else. The garden was beautifully decorated with flowers and light.

Everyone (Tae, Namjoom, Yoongi): Happy birthday hyung!!!

Jin was very happy. The boys always loved and showed him with their love.

Jin saw the garden beautifully decorated with tables filled with delicious foods and cake. Jin loved it.

They had dinner while chit-chatting.

After dinner:

Namjoon: Hyung look up.

The sky was brightened with firecrackers in the sky. Jin loved it.

Namjoon: Here is your birthday gift hyung.

Jin opened it carefully. It had books from the authors he liked and a box grabbed his attention. Jin opened it. Jin gasped.

Jin: Joonie this is mom's necklace that she gave you. You should have this.

Namjoon: No hyung. Mom told me to give you this when you become 20 years old. I kept it safe during this time. It's originally yours.

Jin looked at the necklace he could see the purple stone glowing when he touched it. Jin felt strange? Different?

Tae: Hyung... Look at my gift.

Jin opened it and found 2 pictures framed beautifully. One was the picture of Kim brothers with his mom and dad. And the other one was the Kim brothers with Yoongi.

Tae: Since we didn't have any pictures of mom in our grown-up pictures I just drew it. I hope you like it.

Jin was overwhelmed. Jin hugged tae.

Jin: I love it tae...

Tae opened another box filled with beautiful diamonds rings. Jin loved jewellery and tae always gifted it during his birthdays.

Jin: I like it tae.

Jin: Yoongi where is my gift.

Yoongi gave jin a long box wrapped beautifully. Jin was curious about Yoongi's gift because Yoongi always gifted him that was really useful and different.

Everyone were amazed by yoongi's gift. It was a beautiful sword, light in weight with precious stones embedded in it. Jin used it. It was indeed very sharp and very easy to move.

Jin: Yoongi this is amazing.

Yoongi: I know it hyung because I designed it. And always remember we have your back.

Yoongi's words were always simple, had a deeper meaning.  And that's what jin needed the most.

Everyone slept in the garden that night, side by side speaking about their precious time together. Seeing the beautiful night sky. 

*************

Wow guys my book got over 250 reads!! Thanks for your support guys. And your comments mean a lot to me.

************