Jin's plan- Part I

Sehun POV:

I walked into the mansion to meet Ken after a long day of work taking care of the family business.

I found Ken while he was beaten up by a group of people last month. But he did not beat them in return. He looked vulnerable in that state. He looked really innocent. I helped him clean his wounds. I really liked him. Though he did not talk much. He became a good friend and my secret bearer within a short time. I found out that he was an orphan but I did not want him to live in a small hut with poor living conditions. I was in the thought of giving money to him. But I know he will not like it. So I called him to my mansion to work there and he gladly accepted it. At times I would find him staring at something or someone. When I ask him he will tell me that he misses his old life. But overall he is a good friend. He is not like other kids who surround me for just money or to get Lisa. At first, I did not like Lisa's action but what can I do. She just doesn't pay attention to my words. She is just like my mom Sana. But she is more cunning. Though I started to avoid her I know they are my family after all. I know my mom and fathers plan to bring Jung kook down. But I didn't go against them. But he is my friend I will definitely help him when needed. It's just that anyone going against my parents will end up dead. I saw Ken walking towards the chamber where my parents and uncle usually have discussions. Maybe to serve them I shrugged it off to get myself fresh. After finishing I saw Ken standing on the balcony enjoying the view.

Sehun: It's beautiful right. It's calm.

Ken:  Yeah. It's definitely calm before the storm.

I wanted to ask what he meant but shrugged it off. Then we sat on the beach and started talking about our day. I feel better whenever I talk with him. Maybe because I can't freely talk with anyone?

After some time he went to his chamber. And I went to sleep.

Ken POV:

Though I know I am using Sehun I have to do that. This is the only way I can save Jin. Sehun definitely knows what his parents are planning. But I could see him feeling guilty when he talks about Jung kook.

I should quickly tell Yoongi what I found today. It's very important since they are planning to kill Jin. All this while they were planning to kill Jung kook but now since it's Jin we have to be extra cautious. I sent a letter to Yoongi. I sneaked out of the mansion to enter the palace. Though Jin has sent me a map I have not used it. It's my first time sneaking into the palace. As soon as I enter the room Jin marked on the map. I saw Jin in deep thoughts though I am not sure what he was thinking. It must be definitely important. I have met Jin a few times with Yoongi. Though he looks small, innocent and all. Appearance can be deceptive sometimes and Jin is a perfect example. Jin and Yoongi can be called Master planners. And Jin's fighting skill is no joke. He is extraordinary when it comes to fighting.

I called Jin. He is surprised but smiles looking at me. I told whatever I heard in the chamber and I told him that he was the target now. He just nodded and smirked. As if he was expecting that. He told me to continue my work and I left the chamber.

Jin pov:

So they are planning to kill me. Pathetic, but let's make them crumble down. I may be sweet to people I like. But when they try to take what's mine I will make sure to ruin them in the worst way possible.

I heard the sound of the door opening. Jung kook entered looking pissed off. He came to me pinned me to the wall started to kiss me hungrily. God him lips is addicting. We broke up the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Kookie rather looked sad.

I grabbed his cheek. And kissed him lightly and pecked his nose. He chuckled.

Jung kook: Jin I am getting nervous these days to leave you alone. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Jin: Don't worry kookie we can solve the problems together. Tell me what's troubling you.

Jung kook: It's just the talk with Lisa was not good. But she looked more cunning than Sana. I just want you to watch out for them. It's just that the incompetence of me not being able to give you a happy place to stay is bothering me.

Gosh, he is so sweet.

Jin: Kookie just a few more days and everything will be OK.

I just looked at him. Contemplating to tell that the ohs target was me. But he is already worrying too much.

I should plan everything first with Yoongi. I think it will be better with them by my side. Because I want all this problem to end quickly. I should also bring down ohs power at the same time. Tae will definitely be helpful for that. Everyone thought that Tae was just travelling around with no care around the world but while doing so Tae managed to establish his power in almost every kingdom. When he travels around he goes by the name V. Just like a businessman. He has financial power in a lot of the kingdom. He should definitely have some powers over the Ohs.

Jung kook: What is my prince thinking when I am here. You know I want your attention too.

Kookie pouted and back hugged me. Cute!

Jin: Ha-ha. I will speak with Yoongi if he has any updates. Just to be on the safer side I want you to get ready with your army.

He looked worried when I reminded him about his army but nodded as yes.

Jin: Why don't we tell everyone to come here? Let's have a party on the mating day. It's going to be a month since we got married.

He smiled.

Jung kook: Do you miss your brothers?

Jin: Yes. Let's tell Hoseok and Jimin also to come.

Jung kook: Sure.

He sure looks excited to meet his friends.