New Home

The Jeon kingdom:

As soon as they entered Jeon Kingdom jin started to observe the roadside carefully. The carriage is stopped in front of the castle. They were welcomed by jungkook's aunt Shana, Prime Minister, Sehun, and few other Royals.

Sana smiled warmly looking at jin.

Sana introduced some of the royals to Jin.

Jungkook scoffed at how warmly Shana behaved but he fails to notice pair of Eyes looking at jin like prey.

Sana: Jung kook though you are married you will stay in your room and Jin is going to stay in the chamber next to yours. We are preparing a new chamber so you can share the same room once you have mated after the next full moon. Jin, make yourself home. I have personally prepared this new chamber where you will be staying in the meantime, hope you like it and the servants will bring your luggage here. Feel free to make modifications to your chamber.

Jungkook just nodded.

Jin liked his chamber through every corner of the room screamed luxury. jin liked the view from the window the most. He could see the beach. The sunset looked very beautiful and calming. Jin smiled. This is going to be my home from now on.

Sana: The dinner will be served after an hour. Refresh yourself and come to the dining hall.

Jin smiled and bowed. Sana left leaving Jin and Jung kook went to his chamber.

Jin look a nice bath since he was tired from travelling. Jin smiled himself looking at his beautiful face in the mirror. Why not? He is worldwide handsome. As soon as he got ready jin started roaming around the chamber. That's when jin thought why doesn't he meet Jung kook. Jin rushed to Jung kook room.

Jung kook was thinking about the weird behaviour of Sana. She never smiled looking at Jung kook after his father's death. Though Jung kook cannot pinpoint he had some unsettling feelings. He felt like something bad is going to happen. Jung kook went to take bath to get ready for dinner.

Jin's POV:

Kai was standing before Jung kook's room guarding. I smiled and bowed to him and entered Jung kook's room.

As soon as I entered Jung kook's chamber I was hit with the strong chocolate smell. Jin sat on Jung kook's bed and smiled waiting for Jung kook.

I could hear the shower stop. Next moment I could see Jung kook standing in front of me like a Greek god with only a towel on his waist. Oh my gosh! I knew he would be hot. But this is a whole new level. His perfect abs, toned chest. Just wow.

Jung kook: I knew I am irresistible but can you close your mouth and wipe your drool. Why are you here?

I quickly shut my mouth. This is highly embarrassing.

Jin: I got bored so I just thought of spending some time with you.

Jung kook: Just to be on the same page I do not love you and don't expect me to act like a lovely husband.

Jung kook started wearing his clothes and dried his hair.

Jin starred at Jung kook. It really hurt him. But jin wanted Jung kook to open up to him.

Jin: I know that. Since I am new here why don't you show me around?

Jin grabbed Jung kooks arm and started walking happily.

Jung kook: Where do think you are taking me to? Leave my hands.

Jin: Let's go to the garden I think the view of the sunset will be great from there.

Jung kook's POV:

Is this guy a child? Why is he looking at everything as if it's new?

I am reluctantly taking him to the garden. He did not let go of my hand. It felt warm. Why can't I say no to him? I was suddenly hit by the warm air and the nice fragrance of flowers. When was the last time I visited the garden? Was it when I was 12? I never came to the garden after my father's death. He used to show me the flowers, he and my mother planted White carnation and amaryllis. White carnation means admiration, purity, luck my mom planted it for my father and amaryllis means determination, beauty, and love which my dad planted for mom. I smiled and looked at the flowers. Jin let go of my hand. I stared at my hand. No Jung kook don't let anyone become your weakness. I could see jin roaming around the garden happily. I should come to the garden more often it's peaceful. I mentally noted and sat on the bench. The sunset was beautiful.

After some time Jin came running back to me. He gave me a White carnation and amaryllis. Does he know the meaning of it? I stared at him for a minute.

Jin: I know the meaning of the flowers. White carnation means admiration, purity and luck. Though I don't know what happened in your past. Being a king at a young age is not very easy. I admire you for that. Don't be too strict on yourself. Amaryllis means to love and I will love you unconditionally. I will always be there for you when needed. 

Jin kissed me on my cheeks and started running to his room like a kid.

I just stood there shocked. My heart was beating very fast. What is happening to me? 

******************************

Wow, this book got more than 1.2K reads. I never expected this when I started writing this book, guys. Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks!

******************************