Day of Coronation

Jhope POV:

I soon as I got down from our carriage I saw Yoongi. Though he always shows a cold attitude if you get to know him well you will definitely find the most caring person in the world and a cute fluff ball. Though I have given a lot of signs that I like him he just ignores it. But he doesn't say that he doesn't like it though. So it means he likes me. I gave him a hug. Though he doesn't like skinship yet he hugs me back.

I started taking some random things to him. His reply was either hum or node. As soon as we entered we saw Jin and Jungkook waiting for us. Me, Jimin and Tae rushed to give a hug to Jin hyung. I could feel the sweetness of Jin's scent has increased.

I looked at Jimin and he has also widened his eyes and looked at me. Omegas are normally sensitive scents. Does this mean Jin hyung is pregnant? I have heard that omegas scent gets sweater when they get pregnant.

Jhope: Hyung are you pregnant?

I bluttered out. Tae's eyes widened. But Jin hyung checks had a shade of pink and he nodded shyly. OMG!

Hyung Congratulations! Jimin, Tae and I screamed.

JK: Cooldown guys!

Jhope: When did you guys find out? Why did you not tell us?

Jung kook went near Jin and snacked his arm in Jin's waist.

Jin: We found it today. We wanted to tell you guys tomorrow as a surprise.

Jin hyung pouted cutely. We cooed at Jin.

Namjoon and Yoongi congratulated Jin hyung. Yoongi showed his gummy smile I hope he shows his smile more.

We had our dinner and Tae did not leave Jin hyung side. We found that Tae like children. And he became more protective of his hyung. He was the most excited one among all of us.

~ Time skip Next day (Ceremony day):

Jin POV:

We both woke up pretty early. There were a lot of formalities and traditions that had to be done. Even taking bath requires a lot of procedures. It took few hours for me to get ready. While I looked myself at in the mirror my eyes widened I looked really handsome, I am always handsome but this I love it. I was wondering how Jung kook would react. After some time Jung kook entered the chamber. He looked stunning. He looked more manly somehow. I got shy when he started looking me up and down. His eyes screamed desire, love and a lot more. He came near to me. With just a few inches apart he held my waist and pulled me even closer. To could feel his breath near my ears.

Jin: Alpha...

I whimpered. He started kissing me and it soon turned out into hot one. We parted for air.

Jk: You look, beautiful baby. I am restraining myself to the fullest to not ravish you now. How can you look so beautiful?

I blushed and looked at him.

JK: You are my everything, Jin. You would never know how much happiness you have bought to my life.

He gave me a necklace.

JK: The ruler of the kingdom will wear this Jin. It's a symbol of royalty and there is only two and anyone in the kingdom will recognize this.

I nodded to him and he wore it to me. And kissed me on my neck. I felt shivers run through my spine. I don't know why but my body is reacting more to him, craving for him.

JK: I think we should get going now otherwise I will not be able to restrain myself.

I gulped and nodded and followed him.

*****************

Thanks for the comments and votes guys it means a lot to me!

*****************