There was nothing wrong with having a lot of female friends, I just thought it was interesting. I suppose it came with the line of work that I had gotten myself into.

When we got downstairs, the three girls were already lounging around in the living room, each of them wearing pajamas. Jisoo had also changed into her fluffy pajamas, and she looked positively adorable. I was just wearing a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The image was kind of funny—four supermodel popstars and their bodyguard, all wearing pjs and sitting around. None of the girls had makeup on either, adding to the effect. They each still looked stunning, just in a simpler way.

<So what did you want to do?> I asked as we settled into the couch. Jisoo curled up and cuddled against me.

<Oh, you know,> said Jennie. <Sleepover stuff!>

<...what does that mean exactly?> I asked.

The girls looked at me as if I had three heads. <Have you never had a sleepover?> Lisa asked.

Rosé was staring at me questioningly. <You haven't, had you?>

<Didn't have a whole lot of chances for that sort of thing when I was busy with the CIA and the Firm,> I said sarcastically. <And even if I did, I have a feeling that mine would have been a little bit different than yours.>

Jisoo looked up at me from where she was leaning against me. <Don't tease him!> she said. <It's not his fault. And anyway, he agreed to come down, he could have stayed up there by himself.>

Rosé nodded. <That's true. Well, what are we going to do first?>

Lisa got a devilish look on her face. <How about we play a game?>

<What kind of game?> Jennie asked. I could tell from Lisa's expression that it was something that would cause trouble.

<Truth or dare!> she said.

Rosé looked at Lisa nervously. Jisoo started laughing. <You always want to play truth or dare when we do this!> Jisoo said.

<It'll be more fun this time because Ollie is here!> Lisa said. <Think how we can embarrass him!>

<You'll embarrass me too,> said Jisoo. <Is that what you want?>
<Yes!> Lisa teased. <That's exactly what I want!>

Jisoo sighed, though I knew she was only pretending. <Fine,> she said. <We'll play.>

<Hey, I didn't agree to this!> I protested.

<What, are you scared?> Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. <I'll play.>

Lisa fist pumped and the rest of the girls did look excited, I couldn't deny it. I was sort of curious as to what the truths or dares would be. If they had played it in the past, they must have some idea of what each of them would typically pick.

I had to fight to not laugh. I felt like I was back in high school. But then, I supposed that most of the girls hadn't received a normal high school life, so this was probably good for them. In a way, this was probably the one thing about normal life that I knew more about than they did. My time in high school had been uneventful. They had left to train at YG.

<Alright, who's going first?> asked Jennie, looking around.

Rosé reached for the table that was in the middle of the room and picked up an empty bottle. <Here, let's do it like this.>