46-Asston

BACK TO LIVIA'S POV

"Thank you Katy, this really helped." I say to my therapist, as I get up to leave her office.

"That's my job, remember?" I chuckle and walk out of her office.

I am so grateful that I found a psychologist that works so well for me.

I have gotten comfortable with being more honest to her and to myself.

Basically todays appointment consisted of me ranting about how shitty of a person ASSton is and her explaining to me that not every relationship is meant to be, and that sometimes not everyone is ready for a relationship and that's ok.

The weight on my shoulders feels a little lighter. The sadness has mostly passed and now I'm truly just angry. Why the fuck would he do this to me? If he really wanted to break up then he shouldn't have done it after after I had already fallen in lo—fallen for him.

I don't understand how or why or practically anything about that night. It's been a week, and nothing has become any clearer.

I've felt so completely out of it and I can't believe I could give my entire self to a boy so willingly.

I guess I can't really decide who I give my heart to. I'm just fucking mad at him. How could he do this? I know I already said this about a hundred times but I cannot stress it enough.

It makes no sense, I thought things were going well.

I guess it was a one sided relationship.

I also, in an irrational decision, dyed my hair black. Because when I'm sad, I do crazy things.

I text Leila, responding to her earlier text in which I had told her no. But I've changed my mind.

Lee-Lee crazy bitch 🥰🔪: Let's make it a girls night and go to a club.
Lee-Lee crazy bitch 🥰🔪: Fuck it. Asston doesn't deserve your tears, so let's get drunk.
Me: I don't know...I don't think I'm ready

But now, I text:

Me: I'm down.

I'm around ten minutes, I hear a knock at my door.

Leila and Kailey come in with a bag of clothes. I know how this goes. They will be picking out an outfit for me, that I will have zero say in.

They rush me upstairs and start dumping out clothes on my floor, holding each dress up to me and shaking their heads. That is until they get to one of the last few dresses and it's this small red silk dress. I have to admit, the red would look amazing with my newly dark hair.

I slip on the dress and Leila gushes over it.

"Liv, you are fucking stunning." Leila says, staring for a moment before rushing me into my bathroom and curling my hair loosely. She runs her fingers through it and messed them up a little so they look less perfect and I get started in my makeup while she changes.

She picks out a white dress with geometrical cutouts in it, and leaves her hair naturally curly. Kailey is in a little black dress since she almost always wears one. She threw her hair into a ponytail.

I finish off my makeup look of crease-cut eyeshadow and a cat eye eyeliner look.

I put on platform converse instead of heels because there is no way I'm dancing in heels.

We leave the house after a quick conversation with my dad and take a taxi there since we don't want to drunk drive.

We dance together just vibing to the surprisingly good music. Lovesick girls by BLACKPINK comes on and it's such a good dancing song. I'm grinning, realizing that I'm still a full, happy human being even without Asston.

Some really sweet girl comes up to us and we make small talk with her, and exchange numbers. We dance with her for a little while before she says she has to go back to sit with the guy she came with.

We all wave at her and start up dancing again.

That's before I see Kailey's jaw drop as she's looking at something behind me.

I immediately turn around and see the man of the week..Asston.

Looking beyond happy with what I assume his new fuckbuddy.

Who coincidentally is the girl we were dancing with before.
~~~~
A/N: So...to be honest the trio of these three girls is the absolute hottest thing. Like I truly am in love with them, individually and together.

So now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoyed and ofc this is unedited bc I am me and..well yeah.

Idk what else to say so i should probably go to bed.

kisses 💋
x