Jake × enhypen - bad boys

Requested by: Itznot_raerae137

I'll add a plot twist though idk what yet though...

Really short story ahead.

"Hey! Julian hurry up, you're gonna be late!" Jake shouted from downstairs, so that his brother uspstairs can hear him.

"I'm coming Jaeyun!" His brother shouted back.

"I'm in the car! Make sure to close the door when you leave the house!!" Jake shouted and went out inside the car to wait.

He didn't hear an answer but he knows his brother heard him.

He decided to play on his phone to kill some time.

After few minutes his brother came into the car.

"Did you lock the door?" He asked.

"Yeah, here is the key," Julian said handing it to him.

Jake pulled out of the driveway, and started his journey to his brothers school.

____________________________________

Jake reached his brothers school on time, as the bell just rang.

"Bye Julian," Jake said waving at him through the window.

Julian waved back and ran to his class.

Jake brought up back the window and drove off to his school.

His school was going to start in 30 mins, so he had enough time.

_

___________ (I swear my laziness is very dangerous)

Jake arrived at his brothers school after leaving his own to pick him up today.

He normally let's his brother go with the school bus in the evenings because his school ends later than his brothers and he wouldn't want him to wait an hour for him.

He saw his brother not too far from the entrance.

Then he realized how his brother has been in the same position for too long, his eyes facing the ground and his hands clasped behind him.

He lost it when he saw a guy kicked his brother in the stomach, and continuing to do it multiple times, until his even when he fell down on holding his stomach in pain.

He saw how people just stood there watching and some recording it while laughing.

He got out the car, slamming the door from anger.

The people near the car heard how loud the door slammed,with a shocked face.

"Who's that?"

"He's so hot,"

"Wonder if I can ask his number?"

Jake walked up to the scene with his hands folded in fists.

"YAH!!" he shouted, everyone looked up and parted the way towards the scene.

Jake walked up to his brother, he could hear people still muttering about him.

"Who are you guys and why the fuck are you bullying my fucking brother!!?" Jake shouted with scorn in his voice.

The guys looked up, the other two went to the back and stood looking at Jake with a scowl.

"So you're the leader?!" Jake asked sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"And all of you! You're really shameless! Just standing here and watching someone get bullied!" Jake said pointing to the ground.

The people scattered and went to their own business, but some where still watching from afar.

What he didn't know was that the most popular seniors known for their riches and good looks were watching from the second story of stairs at the school building.

Jake helped his brother up and let him lean on him.

"Are you okay Julian, should we go to the hospital?" Jake asked worried. His eyes automatically softening.

His brother shook his head no.

The leader stepped closer to Jake, "I didn't know this loser had a brother like you," he said smirking.

Jake scoffed and told his brother to go wait in the car, to which his brother complied and hurried there.

Jake looked back at the bullies with the same fire burning in his now dark eyes.

The bullies looked at him with a face that says "what is this guy doing".

Jake smirked his eyes almost changing and his teeth baring.

He could feel multiple presence like his own behind him.

So he looked back and saw six handsome guys looking at him with an unreadable face.

He could tell who they were because he was like them after all.

His teeth went back in,  and when he turned back around he was met with a lunch to the face.

Jake stumble back but didn't lose his ground and fall.

"Alright that's how your going to play?" He smirked and no one could tell when they were all on the grass crying out of pain.

Jake straightened his back and cracked his knuckles.

He brushed back his hair with his hand and looked back at the six guys with a knowing look.

He then walked out of the school yard, still feeling their eyes following his steps.

Jake was quite surprised that the teachers didn't come to stop it, but that meant he didn't get caught so he didn't really care.

He sat in the drivers seat and brushed his hair back with his fingers.

His brother was asleep, so he started the car and drive home, feeling sorry that he didn't protect his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???
"That kid was quite cool out there a guy said with a smirk.

"Yeah but we all know he knows what we are," the other guy said with his hands in his pocket.

"Hyung stop worrying he is one of us he wouldn't tell anyone when he's one of us right?" A guy said standing up and leaning on the counter.

They were at a club that their friend owns, they were at the basement, only very little music  coming through.

"Well how about we just keep an eye on him then?" One more suggested looking around.

"Okay sounds like a plan," the eldest said, his worry lowering but it didn't go away completely.

"He's quite interesting, I like him already," one said leaning back into the chair with his arms spread on the back of it.

That's it guys how did you like it, it was really short due to being rushed.

Byee guys 👋🏼❤️

988 words...