sunsun - secrets

Requested by: JojoT33
May be really sad, this time actually will be sad. Get your tissues ready <3

If you can't listen to this song while reading, if you have Spotify find it and play it on repeat.

There might be typos cause I was rushing. And I'm too lazy to read over, sorry for that.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo! Where are you going without saying hi?" Jungho asked walking up to him, with his two friends walking behind him.

Jungho is a boy that bullies Sunoo for no reason, and today he thought he could just walk away without them noticing, but he was very wrong.

Sunoo stopped and turned around already afraid of what they could do again.

"Here," he handed them the money from his pocket.

He stood there while he walked away patting his shoulder.

"Good boy," he said leaving with his boys.

Even though he seems so bright all the time, he has a lot of pain that he wants to end, the only thing keeping him alive is his boyfriend Sunghoon.

They were in a secret relationship as Sunoo didn't want anyone to know about it.

He felt safer in his relationship without everyone knowing about it

Believe me Sunoo was once genuinely very happy, until his mom died and he now lives with a alcoholic dad.

Now all that is left on his life is darkness and depression.

And Sunghoon was the best part of it.

Suddenly someone pulled him into the bathroom that he stood facing sideways, still frozen.

Before he could scream a hand covered his mouth.

"Shh, don't scream it's just me," Sunghoon whispered.

He carried him into the last bathroom stall and closed the door.

"I missed you so much," Sunoo said hugging him.

"I missed you too," Sunghoon said hugging back.

"Here, I saw what happened just now," Sunghoon said handing him some money.

"No, it's okay I have a snack on my bag," Sunoo politely declined.

"No I insist take it, you're my boyfriend right? I can spoil you if I want." Sunghoon shoved the money in his back pocket.

"Bu-"

Don't complain, I already gave it to you, if you hand it back you don't love me!" Sunghoon convinced him.

Sunoo pouted and hug him again.

"Thank you, I love you so much" Sunoo said closing his eyes savoring the moment.

"Sunghoon hugged him tighter too smiling, as Sunoo has become his happiness.

Sunghoon ruffled his hair, bringing Sunoo's soft cheeks into his plans and lifting his face towards him.

His hold on his face had his mouth pouting. He looked cute.

Sunghoon pecked his lips once then smiled, his dimples showing.

Sunoo chuckled and kept clinging to Sunghoon's waist.

"Sunghoon I don't wanna go to class today," sunoo said pouting.

"Okay let's skip then,"sunghoon smiled and kissed his lips again.

Sunoo smiled and let go of sunghoon.