Jayke - punishment

Warning⚠️ contains cross-dressing...

Jake is Jay's sugar daddy that he found when he was at a bar with his friends one day, he signed a contract with him, the rules are simple.

You can date whoever you want.

Never disobey the daddy(cringe)

Don't catch romantic feelings for each other while still doing the contract, if doing so the contract will be automatically terminated

Never lie to each other, always tell the truth

Don't hide important news from each other.

You are only allowed to meet 5 days in a week. Which jay thought why so much times?

So Jay agreed, he didn't mind the idea of having a sugar daddy, he needed money to pay for his college fees and the guy's handsome too, he wasn't like those 50 year old men, he was actually a little younger than him.

But after a few months, Jake started catching feelings for Jay, he got very jealous when he saw jay even smiling at another guy to much, that he didn't know

So the contract was terminated, and they started a relationship with each other after a few weeks of counting gifts from Jake.

Today was his day away from his boyfriend, and he was planning to spend the day with his friends.

They made plans to go to the beach together, and then go to the club after. Since the hotel they are staying in, is right next to a beach.

Jay was exited to spend time with his friends because it's been a good year since he went to a beach.

Sunoo and jungwon were his best friends(I know it's always the same🤦🏼‍♀️) since childhood.

They basically grew up together, went to the same basic school, the same primary school, the same highschool and now the same college, so they consider themselves siblings.

They were in Jay's hotel room, talking together about how their boyfriends are gonna get angry when they find out they are going to a club.

But they would be even angrier when they see the outfit they're gonna wear, it is very revealing but they don't care, their boyfriends aren't there and tonight they want to have fun with no worries.

This morning they went to the beach together now they are chilling, waiting for nightfall, so they can go to the night club.

It was 10 pm and everyone was almost ready to go. They wore their outfits and started heading out after a few more minutes of finishing up.

"Our boyfriends are gonna get so angry," jungwon said looking at his outfit and laughed.

Yeah, but fuck them, it's our night tonight!" Sunoo shouts, while they were walking down the street.

Sunoo