heejake - attention pt1

Warning 🔞
There is going to be smut.
Plzz do not read it if you'll be uncomfortable

Requested by: alittleaussieboy

Again plz don't read you're uncomfortable...

_____________________________________

No one
Heeseung was always busy because of work.

I mean what did Jake expect to happen, when he was even late to their date.

He knew what he was getting himself into when Heeseung asked him to be his boyfriend on that date.

But he understands that he always has to be at the company, because he is the CEO of the company.

He sighed as he cleans the kitchen after making a snack for himself.

He was very bored, and Heeseung wont be back in the next 4 hours.

So he decided to save the snack he made and go to the park for some fresh air.

He put it into containers and left it on the counter, until he finished getting dressed.

He went towards his and Heeseung's shared room and took off his house clothes.

And put on a blue baggy jeans and a blue sweater.

He put on a pair of white sneaker and white socks to go with it.

"Hmm, this will do," he said nodding at his refection.

He went out and got his snack and turned off all the lights before grabbing his phone and the key to leave.

Making sure the door was properly locked, he tried to open it but couldn't.

So he put the keys and his phone in his pocket and left the building.

Outside the building he could feel the cool breeze brushing against his smooth silky hair that he washed today.

He walks down the side walk with the food in his hand, looking around at the peaceful place, humming to a song.

The trees swaying from side to side as the breeze made him feel chilly.

He has been walking for about 8 mins when he saw the park come into view.

"Finally I'm here," he said taking the hoodie off his head.

He found a bench under a big tree providing a lot of shade.

He sat down letting out a sigh, and took the lunch boxes from the bag and unhooked them.

There were three lunch boxes, one had sliced up watermelons and strawberries.

The one on the second had a cupcake and three Oreos.

And the one at the bottom had a warm ham and mayo sandwich cut into two pieces.

There was a bottle of water in the bag but he left it there for now.