thirty-five

Let me apologize for disappearing for a long time😭 I can't explain the daily message and comments I got asking me for an update. I have been damn busy until I didn't have any time to write. I'm sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Y/n?" Jeonghan's voice brings you back from your thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What are you so quiet today baby?" He asks you again.

"I'm just tired, that's all,"

You gave him a small smile and continued looking at the night road. After a while, you start to realize that the road isn't familiar.

"I thought you're bringing me home?"

He took one of his hands and placed it on top of your lap.

"It's good to have some fresh air, don't you think?"

All the way to the place he's bringing you, your thighs have been clenching together every time his hand brushed over your knee.

Not long after, the car stopped and you saw it was parked beside Han river. The place was quiet and there was nobody around.

"You don't want to tell me what's going on with you?"

He asks with his body facing yours and his fingers start to caress your cheeks. You tried your best not to lean into his touch and you could feel how tense you are right now.

"Jeonghan it's nothing really,"

Right now his lips were much too close, lingering so dangerously close to yours that you couldn't think of anything else but kissing him.

He leans his face closer and you close your eyes, ready to have his lips on yours but as it was almost touching yours, he stopped and smirked.

"You think I didn't notice how needy you are baby?"

Your voice was stuck in your throat when you heard his words but tried to pretend that what he guessed wasn't true.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

He chuckled and traced his fingers from your cheeks to the bottom of your lips.

"The way you leaned into my touch, the stuttering,"

He paused before looking straight into your eyes.

"Did I turn you on that much?"

You could not utter a single word and your eyes were avoiding Jeonghan's that was darting straight at you. You stared at his lips instead.

"You love my new hair?"

You still didn't respond to him, which made Jeonghan a little frustrated with your behavior.

"If you're not saying anything, I cannot give you anything in return then,"

The tone of his voice was calm, but you can know what he meant. He leaned back to his seat and got ready to drive.

And it broke you.

"God, Jeonghan you knew the answer to that!"

"Say it then," he smirks and stops his previous action.

"Please.."

"Please what baby? tell me how you want it, and I'll show you how good I can make you feel."

Your cheeks were burning and you still didn't want to admit it, which caused you to lean forward to meet Jeonghan's lips and grab his face in your hands, trying to bring him closer-feeling his warm lips against yours.

"P-please," You whispered, out of breath and in need of his touch.

"After what happened yesterday you're still needy huh?"

He grasped the back of your head, forcing your face forward so he could interlock his lips with you, his tongue sweeping over your bottom lip to request access to your tongue.

"Already blushing when I've only just kissed you." Jeonghan muttered between the kiss.

He unbuckled your seatbelt before he hopped into the backseat and pulled you over to sit on his lap. You spread your legs on either side of him and immediately felt the big bulge between Jeonghan's legs, pressing hard against you.

His tongue grazed against your lips and it all went straight to your core. You grinded your hips down onto him, desperate for friction. He let out a moan into your mouth at the touch which caused you to grind more onto him. His hands found their way to your hips and pushed your skirt up as your fingers started unbuttoning his shirt.

He slides your panties off and tossing them to the front before unbuttoning your shirt enough for your breasts to be free.

Jeonghan unbuckles his belt and hurriedly takes out his swollen cock, giving it a few strokes to spread the precum down his shaft before bringing it to your quivering wet entrance. You lift your hips, desperate for your bodies to connect.

With a soft thrust, Jeonghan pushes his cock into you. Both of his hands tightly grip your hips to guide you.

As his thick cock is filling you up, he throws his head back from the pleasure and slowly begins fucking you, giving you the pleasure you've been wanting.

He slowly bucks his hips to meet yours in a sloppy rhythm that has the sound of skin slapping on skin filling the car and the glass fogging up as you lean forward putting your hand on the glass while Jeonghan kisses your breasts.

"Fuck Jeonghan, you feel... s-so good,"

He places his hands on your waist to help you go up and down on him.

With every thrust, you can feel his cock pulsating inside your pussy's clenching walls, desperate for all of him, bottoming out and rolling your pelvis against his.

"Ohh fuck!!" You moaned louder as he began thrusting hard into you. You ran your hands down his clothed body and brought them up to knot them into his hair when he went faster.

"You feel so good around me like that baby, " he moaned out as he felt you clench around him.

"Fuck don't stop, Jeonghan, I'm close," you whine out.

His deep thrusts hitting your g spot repeatedly and his fingers rubbing your clit were enough to get you close to the edge. You whined, pressing your lips against his, wanting more. He hummed into the kiss.

You squeeze down on his fingers, moaning loudly and gripping his shoulders tightly as you cum and had your whole body shuddered and cried out as your orgasm overtook you. Jeonghan then spills his seed into you, the milky liquid running out from between your legs.

He pulls out of you and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest.

Still sitting on Jeonghan's lap, you collapsed into his chest that was burning warm while longing more of him.

He lovingly kissed the top of your head as you rested it against his collarbone. Both of you stayed in that position for a while to catch up on your breaths.

Your fingers traced playfully along his chest and played with the buttons of his shirt, but you stopped when you saw Jeonghan's eyes staring at you.

"What?" You asked him and started sitting up straight to face him.

"Nothing," he shook his head and he started to fix your clothes.

"Can I sleep at your house tonight?" You asked while he was focusing on buttoning up your shirt slowly.

Lately, you felt like you wanted to have him beside you all the time. It's like he was far although he was there.

"We have to go to work tomorrow and you don't have any spare clothes at my place. Maybe next time okay?"

A slight pout of disappointment formed and he stroked your hair before giving a peck on your lips.