𝟣𝟢 | 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖬𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 ♔

Start from the beginning

"Elijah! What the fuck?!" She says, trying so hard not to yell. "What the hell are you doing?!" She adds when I walk into the room and throw her purse on the couch in my room.

—play song from the banner above here—

"What do you think, love? I'm going to make that dream of yours come true . . . only this time, it'll be so much better." I respond, walking back to my bedroom door, shutting and locking it. "I'll show you how much I've missed you."

Once I put Serenity down, she's quick to slam her lips onto mine. "Curse you for making me do this." I can't help but chuckle at her response. She takes the belt off from her skirt, throws it on the ground and her hands make their way to my shirt and start to unbutton it. While she does that, I pull her skirt up and feel her underneath.

"You're definitely wetter than I thought, love." She responds with a whimper as I push away the fabric and tease her clit. "Am I allowed to continue?"

"Yes." As soon as she says that, I push a finger inside of her and I'm rewarded with a moan leaving her lips. She has no fucking idea how much I've missed hearing the sweet moans escape from her mouth. A moment later I decided to add another finger and use my thumb to rub her clit. "Oh fuck . . ." She pulls away from my lips and lays her head on my shoulder. I take the opportunity to leave my mark on her collarbone.

"Elijah, I'm going to- oh my god-" I feel her shudder, coming undone and I tighten my grip on her waist so she doesn't slip. With her head still resting on my shoulder, I watch as she slips the skirt off of her.

Without wasting another second, I grab the back of her thighs and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me and begins to kiss down my neck as I take us to the bed. "Take this off." I tell her, referring to the bodysuit she's currently wearing. It's the only layer of clothing that's keeping me from ripping off the bra and panties from her.

She reaches down and tugs at something and a second later the layer of clothing is on the ground and her lips are back on mine. I feel her start grinding her hips onto me and I grip her ass, pushing her closer to me, making me groan.

"Sit on my face."

"What?"

"Sit on my face." I repeat with a smirk. She gets off me and I notice the heels she was wearing are on the floor now and she slips off the black panties she's wearing. I adjust myself and lay back onto the pillow as I watch her climb closer to me.

Once she's straddling me, I only get to plant a kiss on her wet pussy before she pulls herself back up. "Serenity, I said to sit on my face not to fucking hover." My hands travel up to her hips.

"But-"

"If you're worried about whether I'll be able to breathe, don't worry about it. I'll find a way to breathe through my damn eyes."

"That's not-" She lets out a small chuckle. "Not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Then what are you waiting for baby? I'll give you three seconds to lower yourself down and fuck my face before I pull you down. It's your choice how you want to do this but just so you know, I'll get the satisfaction of having this pretty pussy of yours in my mouth either way."

She must need a little push so I grip her hips and pull her down to my mouth. When I start licking up her juices, I hear more of her moans and I watch as she grips onto the headboard and throws her head back. I let go of her hips when I feel her start grinding against my mouth and my hands reach the back of her bra, unhooking it.