Stygian nodded cutely, every one clutched their hearts in their minds . He then spoke "mama gives birth and papa protects the family right??" He asked and wanyin nodded .

"Who gave birth to you kid?" Qiren spoke after collecting himself

"Wei wuxian and Lan wangji!!" Both kids squealed cutely making the ones holding them blush.

Every one was speechless . Qiren took a needle and borrowed a glass bowl from a nearby shop and spoke "we will test this "

And so the testing went , while stygian did not say anything, chenqing started squirming at the sight of needle and almost cried holding wangji's white robe . To everyone's shock the blood mixed . And it was confirmed.

Wanyin got angry  he grabbed wangji by his collar and got every ones attention towards him "lan wangji!!!!! You made my shixiong pregnant !!!!! " he shouted And then the realisation kicked in " thank you i have two cute nephews now " he bowed down politely. And he got a mm as a reply.

Wangji then took it himself to introduce the kids . "Every one, she is chenqing ,and he is stygian . And kids , this is qiren , your paternal grand uncle . This is qiheng jun (a/n: seriously what is his name ???) Your paternal grandfather . This is xichen, your paternal uncle ."

Then wei ying spoke up " this is fengmian, your maternal grandfather. This is ziyuan, your maternal grandmother. This is yanli , your maternal aunt and this is wanyin, your maternal uncle. "

"Uncle angry grape looks cute when he pouts mama" chenqing said . Wanyin blushed at the nickname. Yanli and xichen tried their best to suppress their laughter.

"Call me uncle cheng " wanyin spoke ."oh chengcheng you are blushing. How cute"

"Stop shixiong!!"

"Then we should keep going " qiheng jun spoke as he got a rabbit Letter .

Then the realisation came in ,the both sides  wanted the children themselves. Yu spoke up " the kids will stay here with us in pier "

Qiren retorted "we lans will take of them "

Then every one saw a spark of anger between ziyuan and qiren.

Yanli then spoke " how about we go to gusu with our disciples so that the disciples can train without getting drained soon ?"

It was indeed a good idea . Wanyin took out a talisman which made a duplicate of himself and passed the information . The duplicate nodded and ran.

The duplicate went to the training area where the disciples were training and spoke "pack up your things needed for 2 weeks . We are going to gusu for training. I need you all to come to the dock within half an hour and dont worry about lack of clothes for which it will be provided in gusu " .

The disciples nodded and ran and packed up within half an hour and lined up next to the duplicate wanyin. And after making sure of every one's presence the group made a move towards the dock where the sect leaders and their families were playing with kids .

Yu noticed their presence and stood up and held the duplicate's shoulder which the duplicate burnt up in seconds for everyone's horror . "Brother jiang!!" A junior disciple screamed

"Yes ?" Came a reply and jiang cheng came and stood next to his mother and everyone was relieved.

They all made to the boats and traveled for a while and decided to travel by swords  yanli and xichen were holding the kids at the moment

Qiheng jun spoke "give the kids to me and fengmian, it will be difficult to travel by swords with kids in arms "

And so they reached gusu by evening. All the disciples from jiang sect and lan sect noticed the kids on the shoulders of their sect leaders and were curious but did not speak as they will come to know.