The end of our story...

Hey guys!! so there's a song at the top, I'll tell you later when to start it!

"He couldn't make it today, but he got you a gift" my dad replied, reaching for one of the presents. It was a small box.

"Oh" is all I could say as I took the small box from his hand.

"Open it" my mum said.

"No, I'll leave it for last" I said, as I placed in on a table and got another present.

"That's from your mother and I" my father said.

It was another small box, but not as small as Matteo's gift. I opened it and it was a key.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a key for your new motorcycle, that's parked outside" my mum said.

"You got me a motorcycle?" I asked, with my mouth agape.

"Mhm" my dad said.

"Thank you so much" I said, as I hugged my parents.

"Now my present" Elias said, handing me a rectangular box. I opened it and inside was a black dagger with gold around it, it was so beautiful.

"Wow, thank you, I love it so much" I said, as I hugged Elias.

"Your welcome. I got it for you because you're about to become this family's new leader, so you could keep it on you at all times" Elias said.

"He's right, it's time I give my title to you, Lia" my father said.

"Dad-" I tried to speak but my father went on. He went to the centre and all his men circled around my father, mother, and I.

"I have been your leader for years on years, ever since I turned 21, but today is my daughter's 21st birthday, which is about to make her your new leader. When my father told me that I had to choose a girl to marry, I was pissed because I thought marriage was a waste of time, but when I met Ella, I knew she was going to change everything for me. We fell in love, we went through hell and back, but we made it out because we had each other, then we had our angel Lia, who made our lives even better. Yes, my journey has just ended but Lia's is just starting. Everyone behold your new leader to our family name, Lia Romano" my father said, as everyone started clapping.

"Now, it's time to choose your second in command, someone who's going to help you through it all, and stand by your side, and protect you just like you'll protect this family" my dad said.

"He's not here" I mumbled.

"What?" my dad asked.

"HE'S NOT HERE!" I yelled, as a million tears escaped my eyes.

"Lia, calm down" my father said.

"He's supposed to be here, for my birthday, what kind of friend is he if he's not even here for my 21st birthday and my new title!?" I yelled, as I grabbed the gift Matteo left and I ran to my room.

I slammed my door shut and let out a scream as I fell to my knees. Tears rolled down my cheek, as I made my way to my bed. I laid there on my bed, and stared at the ceiling with an empty feeling, like I was alone, but I knew I wasn't, I had my whole family downstairs, but not him, not the one I loved the most. He wasn't there and the only thing I have is this empty feeling, hoping, and wishing he comes running into my room and holds me in his arms and tells me that everything's okay, but all I can do is wish, because that isn't going to happen.

Wait! His present, I still haven't opened it! I took it from my nightstand where I left it when I laid on my bed. I sat up and opened it slowly. There was absolutely nothing but a small piece of paper. I opened it and there were a few words written on it, which read: