Bellissima

Lia POV:

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I said, with a smirk on my face.

"Get the hell out of my way!" the man yelled.

"Sorry can't do that" I said.

I punched him in the face, grabbed his left and arm and twisted it and turned him so his back was facing me when Elias came running up to me.

"Good job, cous" Elias said, crossing his arms.

"Thank you, now let's get back home" I said, walking with the guy still in my hands.

"Let me go!" he yelled as I tossed him in the back of the car.

"See you back at the warehouse" I said, closing the trunk.

~~~

"Hey dad" I said, tying the guy up to a chair, as my father, Elias, and Uncle Alessandro came walking in the cell.

"How did the mission go?" my father asked.

"Perfect, just as we planned it" I said, with a smirk.

"Good, now go back to the mansion with Elias" my father said.

"What? But I thought I was going to be the one to torture him!" I said.

"Go home Lia" my dad repeated, raising his voice slightly.

"Come on Lia, let's just go. We finished our part of the mission now let our fathers do the rest" he said, taking a step towards me.

"But dad, I thought you said I'll be taking over the mafia?" I asked.

"Yes, when you're twenty-one, you're still twenty" he said.

"Ugh, fine" I said, as I crossed my arms and walked out, and Elias followed me.

"Who's driving?" Elias asked me, as we got to the car.

"I'm not going back to the mansion yet, I need to calm down" I said, walking away before he could say anything to stop me.

I walked down the road, in the cold breeze of the night. It was extremely cold and my short, red dress wasn't making anything better. I walked into the first bar I saw and sat down at the bar.

"One shot of tequila please" I said to the bartender.

"Coming right up" he said.

"You're not from around here, are you?" the bartender asked, handing me my drink.

"Yeah, I am, I just never came here" I said, as I took the shot.

"Want another one?" he asked.

"No, I need to walk it back home" I said.

"Can't you call one of your parents to come and pick you up? It's almost midnight" he said.

"My mum has been dead ever since I was five and my dad is busy with work at the moment" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss" he said.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago" I said, standing up.

"Get home safely miss" the bartender said as I walked out of the bar.

I walked back out into the coldness of the night, with my hands around my chest trying to keep myself warm as best I could. I had got halfway back home when I heard screams coming from an alley way. I decided to peek my head around and see what it was all about. I saw a man with his back turned from mine, and there were five men with horror all over their faces. Why are they so afraid of this man? And who is he? Suddenly gun shots were heard and in a split second all of the men dropped dead, with a bullet in between their eyes. It's not like I don't see this shit every day, but anyways. The guy looked through the men's pockets and stole their wallets, ID's and phones and turned around. When he turned around, I could feel my cheeks heat up, he was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. He had black hair, dark as the night sky above us, and hazel eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt, with black pants and a leather jacket over his white top. I blinked a few times, trying to see if he was even real or if I was dreaming. But he was real, so real that suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my hiding spot. When did he realise, I was there? Did he see me blink countless times? Oh my god, he must think I'm crazy now.