He finally did it

Hey guys! So I put a song at the top and I'll tell you later on when to start playing it.

"Hello?" he answered.

"I'm sorry, wrong number!" I said, as I quickly hung up.

I freaked out, he picked up and I freaked out. I was supposed to talk to him and ask him to come back. I was supposed to tell him how much I missed him, and that I have to see him again, and that Lia can't live without her father anymore. Why did I freak out!?

~~~

"Lia, wake up" I said, as I walked into her room.

"What do you want mummy?" she asked.

"Come on get up, we're going" I said.

"Going where?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I have a surprise for you and you're going to love it, now get up and let's go" I said, taking off her blankets.

"Surprise!? Yay, let's go!" she shrieked, getting down from her bed and quickly changing herself.

"Come on, I already packed everything" I said.

"Woohoo!" she yelled, running downstairs, as fast as her little legs could take her.

"Lia, wait!" I shouted, running after her, to see my her in my father's arms.

"Grandpa, mummy has a surprise for me!" she shrieked.

"Mhm, what is it?" my father asked her.

"I don't know, but I'm so excited!" she shrieked.

"Lia, go wait in the car, I'll be right out" I said.

"Okay, mummy" she said, as my dad put her down and she ran outside.

"So, what's the surprise?" he asked, looking at the suitcase.

"I'm taking her back to Italy" I said.

"But, what about Marco? Isn't he still a threat to you?" my dad asked.

"Yes, but I miss Dante too much and Lia needs her father. And I think seeing him will make her change her ways and act a lot better, and she obviously misses him and so do I, and I can't keep living like this anymore. I can't keep living in fear- of him" I said.

"Well then, please be careful" my dad said, as he hugged me tightly.

"I promise dad. And how about you get yourself a plane ticket and come to Italy with us, it's almost Lia's fifth birthday" I said.

"Of course, I'll book plane ticket and come visit as soon as I can for Lia's birthday" he said.

"I really have to go now, before we miss our flight" I said, grabbing my suitcase.

"Do you need help with that?" he asked.

"No, I'll be fine" I said, as I started walking towards the door.

"Au revoir, et je t'aime" he said, as he waved goodbye. (Goodbye and I love you)

"Je t'aime aussi, papa" I said, closing the door behind me. (I love you too dad)

~~~

"Mummy, can you tell me the surprise now?" Lia asked, as I got into the car and started driving to the airport.

"I'm sorry Lia, but it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" I said, looking at her from the mirror.

"How long till we get to the surprise?" she asked, playing with her stuffed animal.