Jeongguk shouted while getting up and he immediately spooned Taehyung out of excitement.

Jeongguk is now giggling mess. Taehyung is just looking at the others happy face adoringly as to how can his Hyung be so much happy with a simple forgiveness from him.

"Huff* we are again now okay right Chiku? Like before?"
Suddenly Jeongguk asked between his excitement. His face is showing nervousness too now.

"Yaaahhh Hyungieeee can we move on from this topic. I forgave you already... just stick your promise okay?.....wait..... OH NO WAIT... How much time is it???"

Suddenly it hit Taehyung like a truck that Jeongguk had college today.

"Ch-iku it-s 11.37-
Jeongguk replied nervously not to get any other scolding again.

"WHAT HYUNG YOU MISSED YOUR FIRST CLASSES-

"Chiku... chiku... it's okay...don't panic.. I seriously don't feel like going today. I just want to spent my whole day with you."

Jeongguk said while back hugging the other and nudged his nose into the others neck deeper.

"But your classes-

"Ah I will get the notes from Jimin I guess-

"Jimin?"
Taehyung asked confusingly.

"Jimin is my classmate. Or should I say my only classmate. As you know I don't like socializing."

"Hmm."
Taehyung nodded feeling the others warm breaths on his neck.

And they stayed like that for more minutes feeling each other. No words are being shared. Just the sound of the wall clock ticking can be heard.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyungie can I tell you something?"

Taehyung thought to break the silence.

"Hmmmmmm..."
Jeongguk just hummed nudging his nose more into the others neck while hugging him tighter.

"Its th-at I-I saw you naked yesterday."

Hearing this Jeongguk immediately choked on his air. With a startle he retreat from the other.

Taehyung turned to see the others facial reaction.
But now he seriously wants to burst into laughters getting to see the others schoked and embarrassed face but hold onto it.

"Wh-hat?"
Jeongguk swallowed some of his saliva then asked.

"Yes, I had to changed your wet dress yesterday- e-ven your underwear."
Taehyung said while biting his lips.

Then Jeongguk immediately moved his focus towards his own dress he is wearing.

Shit
He was too busy with his apologies that he didn't notice his condition and dresses before.

Taehyung is all enjoying the others embarrassment but-

.
.
.

suddenly don't know where Did Jeongguk gathered his courage and asked it-

"How was the feeling?"
Jeongguk asked the other while wiggling his brows. Taking him off guard.

And now its Taehyung's time to get the heart attacks and being embarrassed.

"W-what?"

"How was the feeling Chiku? Seeing me naked... my whole body was infront of you without a single cloth on it-Yaaaahhh where you going? Come here-

"SHUT UP."
Taehyung shouted while running upstairs towards their bed followed by a giggling Jeongguk

Taehyung seriously feeling guilty as to why the hell he had to bring that topic aaaahhhhh....