Chapter 2

During the day before her next shift, Galaxy spent the day looking into her work and its history. What she found made her sick to her stomach. Five children had gone missing at one of the old pizzerias and their bodies never found.

That horrified her and as she searched more, what came up made it worse. There were two different times during the '80s when someone was bit by an animatronic. One in 1983 and the other in 1987.

"Once again I am shown humans are greedy monsters and rather have a business that stays open even though tragedies happened there." she said, shaking her head.

Galaxy then looked into the founders of the company. Not much came up just that their names were William Afton and Henry Emily plus a bit about their families. It also said William Afton had mysteriously vanished and no one knows why while Henry Emily left to move away.

"How odd. You would think there would be more about them but there isn't. Almost like the company hid all traces about them...But why." Galaxy said, thinking over it.

She decided not to think about it much and closed the browser. Galaxy then got up and stretched. The young woman decided to then have a nap before having to get ready for work.

_________________________________________________________

Once in the office Galaxy sat down and closed her eyes to rest them before her shift began. She knew as each night went on things would only get harder for her. A little while later her shift began and Galaxy heard the muffled sound again.

She tried her best to avoid listening to it. Instead of just sitting down, Galaxy paced around her small little space. Checking the camera she saw a poster had changed to a golden bear. She blinked twice before lowering the tablet before freezing.

Sitting right in front of her was the gold bear from the poster. Galaxy backed up twice before tripping over her feet and hitting her head against the desk then blacking out.

The golden bear winced slightly before he managed to get close to her. Being a spirit like bear he had little problems doing so since his body was now long gone. He smiled at the girl before vanishing but not in a normal way.

He vanished into her mind and made them one. The golden bear knew this was a risk but he had to do this. This girl was going to be a big help to them all.

_________________________________________________________

Galaxy groaned as she woke up. Holding her head in pain, Galaxy slowly stood up. Looking at the time the blonde saw it was two thirty am.

"I was out for two and a half hours? Why didn't the animatronics take advantage of that?" she thought out loud.

Shaking her head, she decided not to think of that and focus on her job at hand. It wasn't very long before Bonnie paid her a visit but it also shocked her.

"Stop suddenly appearing like that." she yelled annoyed.

"Why would I do that? It's all the more fun, now open the door." Bonnie said.

Galaxy stared at him in shock before snapping out of it.

"Since when could you talk?!" she demanded.

It was then Bonnie's turn to be shocked.

"Since when could you understand us?!" he yelled.

"I don't know! It just happened!" Galaxy yelled back very confused.

As this was happening, Chica snuck through to the other side and grabbed Galaxy from behind. The human yelped as Bonnie grinned.

"Nice job Chica!" he said before she opened the door.

"No problem. What was with the yelling?" Chica asked.

"The night guard can understand us." Bonnie replied.

Chica then looked at Galaxy shocked before dropping her in her chair.

"Hey! That hurt." Galaxy snapped annoyed.

"I'll go get Foxy and Freddy." Bonnie said ignoring Galaxy as Chica nodded.

When Bonnie left, Chica turned to Galaxy. She tilted her head confused.

"How can you understand us? You couldn't last night." the chicken said.

Galaxy shrugged before they heard running and a fox animatronic poked his head into the office.

"Bonnie said ye caught the night guard but the lass can understand us." Foxy said.

"Yeah but we don't know why." Chica replied.

Galaxy shook herself out of her shock and looked at Foxy.

"Why the heck are you out of order? You are a pirate fox and that's awesome." she said.

Both looked at her confused and shocked at her comment. However before either could reply Bonnie came back with the brown bear. His blue eyes bore into Galaxy's blue eyes and she was rather nervous.

"Start talking night guard. How are you able to understand us?" Freddy Fazbear demanded with a southern accent.

Galaxy wracked her brain to find a simple explanation that would not get her killed by an angry bear.