38. One 🌶️🌶️🌶️

CALLUM

As far as tortures went, this was the sweetest fucking kind. 

Her hand continued the slow and steady movement, sliding up and down my hard shaft before she leaned forward and began licking the swollen head. With rapid circular motions, she explored the entire length with her tongue until her lips encircled it tightly and she swallowed it whole, just like she had wanted.

Fuck, it felt fan-bloody-tastic to have my dick enveloped by her soft, warm and wet mouth. Her fingers massaged my balls as she bopped up and down along my cock all while she stroked the base of it, every now and then taking them in her mouth as well.

Instinctively, my fingers coiled around her ponytail and I gave it a gentle tug, eliciting a lustful moan from her.

The vibration over my dick made me buckle my hips and my sneaky mate took this as an invitation to take it all in until the tip hit the back of her throat. Her eyes locked intensely with mine, her nails digging into my hips as she deep-throated me.

Heaven- I was in fucking blowjob heaven!

My mind became hazy with euphoria and lightheadedness the closer I got to coming. But just when I thought that it couldn't get better, her gagging reflex kicked in, the contractions and spasms of her throat pushing me over the edge until I spilt myself inside her. My spine shivered, my legs shook. Hell, even my toes curled from the most amazing head I had ever received.

Every time I was with Flame, no matter what we did- whether I pleasured her or the other way around, or whether we fucked or made love, was magical but this was, hands down, the best blow job ever.

Still, she was not done yet.

Even as my body tingled from my intense orgasm, she kept sucking while I came, greedily swallowing every last drop of my cum...and then she just continued licking, sucking, taking me whole in her mouth. I panted and groaned as she kept going, my hands fisting the picnic blanket below me, even though I would have much rather made use of them on her gorgeous body.

"Oh, goddess, Flame....fuck....I'm going to come again." My words rolled out as a raspy moan.

I was so close to finishing when she pulled away that my cock twitching in protest. Shit, was this the revenge for that first time we mated, when I teased her mercilessly? If so, I was ready to beg her to keep going.

My fiery redhead smiled, those mesmerizing blue eyes of hers staring at me with such adoration that I was going to come from the intensity of our eye contact alone.

"I love you, Cal," she uttered and leaned back down to wrap her lips around my dick again. A perfect combination of pressure, warmth, and wetness- my nerve-endings fired and I came as intensely as the first time around.

Goddess, I was seeing stars, transported to another galaxy. That's how amazing Flame's skills were. And she loved having the effect she had on me, the power- I could see it in the triumphant smirk on her face as she came back up and wiped the remaining shiny drops of my cum off her lip with her thumb, licking it clean with a satisfied moan.

"I'm addicted to the taste of you, Callum," she murmured, while her hands went on to explore my abs, leaving a trail of fire wherever she touched my skin. "To all of you. You are my other half and I..." Her voice wavered, making my heart clench with unease, before she placed a soft kiss on my chest. "I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you." In one swift motion, she pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over her head and dropped it on the floor, leaving me gasping and excited- she was completely naked underneath. "I will always love you, mate. Nothing and no one can ever change that."