24. Mine Pt. 2 🌶️🌶️🌶️

SCARLETT

Callum wasted no time- he grabbed my hips and tugged me towards the edge of the table, nestling himself between my legs. His rigid cock was oozing pre-cum, and I couldn't help but run my hand over his impressive length. It was throbbing under my touch, beckoning me to take it in my mouth. My thumb smudged the creamy drop when I cupped the head. I wondered what he tasted like, so without even thinking twice, I brought my digit up to my lips and sucked it clean, imagining that it was his dick that I had my mouth around, and he was ready to empty himself in my throat. The saltiness tickled my taste buds, fuelling my hunger for him further.

I tried to get off the table to kneel in front of him and do what I was fantasising about, but he held me in my place, clearly with other plans in mind.

"I would love to fuck that pretty mouth of yours, Flame, but I need to bury myself balls-deep inside you before I lose my fucking mind."

"Then fuck me already," I dared him as I grabbed his hard-on and placed it at the entrance of my pussy.

He didn't need a second invitation. His cock rammed into me with such a force that I would have slid a bit along the table if his hands were not holding onto my hips, keeping me in place. I wrapped my legs around him as he pulled out and ploughed into me once again.

God, it felt so fucking good! Like my body had found its own personal heaven.

His thick shaft filled up my pussy every time he entered me, stretching it to the point that the slight sting I felt reminded me that I had never been with anyone as well-endowed as Callum. His plump head effortlessly hit my G-spot with every thrust, making my body quiver with pleasure. My inner muscles tightened around his dick every time he was inside me, unwilling to let him go, his throbbing becoming my own.

"Oh god," I cried out as my rapture began to build up again. "You feel so good!"

I really needed to send a Thank You card to the goddess who paired us together. The man was a magnificent sex god, and he was mine.

All mine.

That thought alone unleashed something savage in me. I wanted to somehow make it clear that he was mine, even if it was just lovebites and scratches that were left behind.

My arms reached for his neck, circling it. There wasn't any need for me to tell him anything, he just knew. He grabbed my butt and lifted me off the table, bringing us closer together. Our bodies clutched onto one another while we were connected as one. I buried my face in his neck, nuzzling and nibbling it as my nails raked his back.

"Mine. You are mine and nobody else's," I exhaled, my voice thick with emotion and desire.

Callum moved us to the closest wall in a few large steps and pressed me against it, steading us. I could almost imagine that we were still against that tree from earlier when I wanted nothing more than for him to fuck me right then and there. The dominance that he emanated while I was confined and vulnerable under his control coaxed a thousand fluttering butterflies in my tummy.

The arousal that my submission brought on surprised me, but it also reassured me just how perfect we were for each other- there was no greater feeling than to let myself willingly be vulnerable with someone and yet, at the same time, to feel like I was in the safest place in the world, in the arms of the man who brought me back to life in more than one way, and who was ready to fuck me senseless and love me for eternity.

I moaned and panted when he began to thrust again, rocking my pelvis back and forth with his hands, in tandem with his movements. My hands gripped onto his biceps and his shoulders, squeezing them in appreciation. Countless tiny goosebumps decorated my skin as he peppered my body with kisses while he continued to pound me mercilessly. My climax began to grow inside me, like a snowball that was getting bigger while it rolled in the snow, so I found myself reaching for my breasts, kneading them in anticipation of my release.