Part 6

Vansh still had his hands wrapped around Riddhima's waist. Deeply breathing and taking her scent, while gently nuzzling her neck. Riddhima ka jaddoo asey tha. He was about to kiss her cheek when he was interrupted.

"Vansh kaha ho?", Dadi asked where he was.

Vansh after hearing his name let go of Riddhima's waist and winked at her, "See you soon sweetheart."

Why was it that she always felt nervous around Vansh? Anyways Riddhima was finally free from Vansh at last, she decided to do some snooping around.

Vansh is busy with Rakhi function, I should take advantage of the situation and find some proof against him. Now's the chance!

Meanwhile, Vansh gave each of his sisters a gift. Ishani got a set of car keys of a gorgeous brand new purple car! Sia and Ishani were overjoyed with the gifts Vansh had given them. They indeed had the best brother ever!

Vansh was walking in the corridor answering his phone "Yes of course the deal was called off". Wait a second what was that noise...

Vansh heard a peculiar sound upstairs, so he decided to go and investigate

Vansh heard a peculiar sound upstairs, so he decided to go and investigate. Perhaps he can trap the person who was been behind his secrets. He had become suspicious of Aryan's behaviour recently, however in this instance he was also downstairs in the living room along with his sisters.

Meanwhile Riddhima was frantically trying to find the key to open the secret cupboard and hopefully to find some details. She was successful in finding the key and unlocked the cupboard. Searching through so many files and papers she thought there has to be something here... she then heard some footsteps. She immediately closed the cupboard door and crouched down hiding behind Vansh's coats. She covered her mouth and didn't make a sound.

Vansh entered the room and checked near his desk to see if anyone had been there or if anything was missing...he walked towards the cupboard and was about to open it when someone called that Dadi Maa was asking for him. He then left the room. Riddhima breathed a sigh of relief. That was really close! What if Vansh had caught her snooping around? He would be furious!

Time is running out I have to find some sort of evidence to accomplish this mission and be free from here!
__________________________________________________________
Thank you so much everyone for your incredible love & support! ❤️