Part 1

Vansh's Bedroom, VR Mansion

'Tum sirf aur sirf meri ho', Vansh said, with his eyes closed, his face amidst her hair and smelling her lovely perfume. He tightened his grip around her, his chest hard against her back, lost in her scent, running the edge of his nose just behind her ear.

He then licked the tip of her ear and captured her earring between his teeth... he enjoyed teasing her further 😈

Riddhima was shocked to say the least 😳 what was Vansh doing

Riddhima was shocked to say the least 😳 what was Vansh doing ... first he tore up her resignation letter ... then basically told her that he was going to marry her. Now he was literally clinging on to her not letting her go. His formidable reputation that proceeded him that he didn't take no for an answer now was in the forefront of her mind. Riddhima lost in thought 🤔 trying to find a way to manage this bizarre sequence of events. How was she going to handle this 6 feet 2 inch beast. 😲

Vansh caught both Riddhima's hands with his left hand then used his right hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear clearing the area around her neck. 'Ready for your punishment sweetheart?' he said with a grin on his face. Riddhima pleading 'Please Vansh Sir No!!!!!'

'Mujhe nahi wala shabad bilkul pasand nahi!!' His eyes turned red for a fraction of a second but then suddenly he started nuzzling her neck with his nose. He then peppered her neck with kisses and gave her a hickey, imprinting his mark on her skin. He made a silent promise to himself that we would not kiss her rosy coloured lips till after they married. Well that could change any minute, if she stayed within her limits then so would he. He hugged her from behind, lost in the moment, inhaling her scent and just wishing for this moment not to end. She moulded into his arms perfectly. Her fragrance always attracted him to her. He wanted to dive deep further in the moment but stopped himself from exploring further.

'Control, Vansh control!' he tried to calm himself by taking a deep breath and then letting her go. Riddhima still stood frozen, not sure what Vansh's next move might be. She had never experienced such an intimate moment in her entire life. His touch did affect her, it was electrifying, her body unconsciously did seem to enjoy it, however her mind would not allow it.

'Call me Vansh', he said looking at Riddhima intensely, then winked at her.

'So it's decided then...in three days get ready to become Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania', he said while tracing his finger along her cheek.

Vansh unlocked the door and walked out of the bedroom, leaving behind a very confused Riddhima. Riddhima took a deep breath and was about to walk outside of the room, when her eyes turned towards the mirror. She saw the right side of her neck was red and bruised, covered with a hickey. She was furious! How dare he do this! She did her best covering her neck with her dupatta then returned to her room, preparing a plan to escape VR Mansion.

'The pen is not mightier than the sword in my world' continued to echo in her ears.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vansh's Study, VR Mansion

Vansh was sitting in his study with his head tossed back against the luxurious mustard gold velvet Chesterfield high-back wing chair. He was in such a wonderful mood, reminiscing what had just happened. He could still feel her soft delicate skin lingering on his fingertips, her beautiful aroma that captured all his senses, with his eyes closed and a smile on his lips he recalled ever second of his latest encounter with his sweetheart.

In just three days they will be married and she will be mine forever, he thought! No one dare can take her away from me! Koi vee usse mere toh dur lai jaan di himmat nahi kar sakda! Koshish bhi kari toh uske haath kaat dalunga!

Vansh called Angre to make all the arrangements for the wedding. Every detail will be perfect! He wanted to make it very special and memorable for the both of them. He was indeed really excited!

 He was indeed really excited!