"Than what are these photos Adiva? Are they lying to me? Tell me its a lie and I'll believe you...." He snaps interrupting me.

"I-I..." I don't know what to say anymore.

How am I suppose to explain that I was threatened into going through all this? That I was not a willing participant?

"What? Cat caught your tongue huh? You don't have anything to explain? You lied to me and went behind me to see another man who was not me. Was I not enough for you that you had to go running for another man's attention?"

I shake my head weeping at his words that are successfully managing to break my heart piece by piece.

 "You thought I wouldn't know? You dared to forget darling that your husband is the king of the mafia and the business world. Nothing can be hidden from me, and you know what, I am actually impressed at your impudence."

"Zach please listen to me...." I implore.

"No you listen to me!" He bellows. "Pack up and leave. I don't want your presence in this house anymore. Out!"

My blood runs cold at his final verdict. I frantically try to reach out to him but he jerks my hand away, as if my touch burned him.

"Zacharias please let me explain. Its not....."

"Don't you dare take my name.....You lost that right the moment you thought of whoring yourself out...." he growls waspishly.

I am appalled at his resentful words. I don't know if there is any piece of my heart left that did not break into millions of pieces.

"Zacharias please, don't do this...." I implore

"I.said.out." He grits emphasizing each word.

I break as I hear his final verdict, knowing I've lost everything. Realizing that the monster won, and I lost my battle, my love, my Zacharias.....

Like in a daze, I walk into the closet and throw my clothes in my bag and zip it before dragging myself out of the room. I don't know where am I gonna go at this time of night yet I drag myself away leaving each piece of my heart behind.

I hear the crashing sounds coming from the room making me flinch, but I don't dare turn back. He didn't even let me explain. I don't deserve this.....We don't deserve this...Unconsciously my hand goes on my belly as I descend the stairs. 

A hand reaches out to me and grabs my wrist in a gentle hold. I look up to the owner and I am unable to believe at his gentle demeanor. I hope I am not in delirium as I watch him wiping my tears oh so gently as if savoring the moment.

Pulling my hand, he takes me to the car. I am completely oblivion to his behavior, my insides all frozen to give any reaction. The humming of the car fills up the silence in the car.

Where is he taking me? Wasn't he the one who threw me out of the house? Then what am I suppose to deduce from his current behavior? Maybe he is making sure to drop me off somewhere far that I don't come back. Even if he hadn't I wouldn't have come back after getting myself insulted in the worst possible way.

The car comes to a sudden stop and I am pulled out from my state of daze. My eyes widen as I take in my surroundings.

He is sending me back....

Just like that

He is giving up on us just like that. He won't even let me explain anything.

Was our love that weak to be lost just by a single hit of a storm?

"Zacharias let me..."

I'm again pulled by him to the awaiting plane. He doesn't let me speak let alone explain anything.